Home

Korriban infinite experience in the patched version

Darth Aleera

Is a good thing to know that Obsidian did not corrected it, if they did, it will be a real pity, because this is the only one (of the many) bugs that is useful instead of being simply useless and annoying (and considering that some of them were simply not corrected by Obsidian – Fugitive Criminals quest for example).

I was just curious, generally I used the bug to add no more than two or three levels (generally to get next feature), so it doesn't take too much time. In fact, if I ever wanted to add, for example, ten levels, I probably will use KSE, but Kotor II is not really difficult and there is no real need to do this.

Honestly, the Korriban tomb glitch, is helpful, but boring in a hundred ways, like at first your like sweet! i'm getting up to level 50 noone can stop me now! then about five levels later, you put your controller down in boredom

Originally posted by Darth333

:confused: On the xbox this bug maybe useful if you want to reach the max level but on the PC it is much easier and it leaves much more time to do more interesting things if you use KSE to give you some additional XP points :confused:

Or enable cheats and type "addexp #"

• 4 months later...

In the Secret Tomb on Korriban there is a room with a Jedi corpse, everytime you open the corpse it will spawn 3 Hississ Lizards, if you are quick enough you can spawn around 9-12 of them to kill, then repeat the process, you can go to up to level 50 this way, though I rarely went past 35 on the XBox. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You can get an infinite amount of mines(components) from the missle in the prologue... if you want to do that much work... but it doesn't do anything for your XP. The Korib tomb is the only place I know of. It kinda bums me too, I liked the hunting wraid aspect of K1. On koribban, I was able to get dozens of hsiss' backed out down the hall, so many that it would freeze my game on occaision. I've done lvl 50 numerous times there.(I agree with Darth333... that 'Cheats Used' thing just makes me feel dirty. lol)

• 2 weeks later...
i know there is no infinate xp for respawning enemies

Yes there is, that's what this thread is about. :eyeraise:

In the Secret Tomb on Korriban there is a room with a Jedi corpse, everytime you open the corpse it will spawn 3 Hississ Lizards, if you are quick enough you can spawn around 9-12 of them to kill, then repeat the process, you can go to up to level 50 this way, though I rarely went past 35 on the XBox.

Highlight to read! :D

but isn't their other places such as nar shadaa that have conversations or other such things which can be redone granting unlimited xp? i heard this somewhere else but cant find the thread.

Not that I'm aware of, there might be a bugged dialogue or two, but they usually give low expirience (>1000) anyway. ;)

Archived