Home

CIS Attack

Ranre

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The troops were being bombarded but stayed behind buildings most of the time. Any stay clone was shot and any small defence in the way towards the entrance to the building was eliminated. By the time they were at the last corner, they still had 195 able men.

• 2 weeks later...

C53-5 sneaked around the corner and found clones running away. He thought he had won the base and ran towards the doors of the Prosecutor. Suddenly, he looked around and all of his troops but a very small handful were destroyed. Luckily, he and a few of his best troops were unscathed because they ran ahead of the others. Yet, he was outnumbered and called in for reinforcements.

C53-5 stopped when he realized he was outnumbered. He had to think of something fast, or the clones will open fire. He decided to go with his first idea and distract them by allowing negotiations to proceed. "We wish for negotiations to proceed." proclaimed C53-5.

626 started heading back for the planet to fight when one of the soldiers on the planet com-linked him. "Ominron 626 you there?"

"Yes, what would you like?"

"The droids are making a negotiation with us to surrender."

"Good.....wait there are a major grouping of fighters heading very quickly towards the planet surface."

"Sh*t!!" as the soldier yells "it's a trap!!!" in the background of the com-link, as the huge fighter squadrons disappear behind some clouds.

Acting on instinct, C53-5 pulled up his arm and fired a few rounds at the leading clone. He then rolled right through the doors of the Prosecutor. Only a few droids made it before the shields came up. So he and 5 other droids grabbed a table inside, flipped it over, and fired wrist rockets at the shield.

C53-5's force was growing and they kept firing from the Prosecutor until the shield blew up. This knocked his forces over, but little other damage was done. They got up and fired at the clones, causing them to start falling back.

626 soon came in sight of the battle below as he seen men firing away and eventually some enemy fighters came into view to intercept the Republic fighter leveling out across the battle to find an area to land. 626 quickly shot a proton torpedo at the tri-fighter and it hit it making an explosion that rocked the fighter. The other men finished off the droid fighters as he started to slowly decend to the planet surface.

626 noticed a blaster rocket heading towards him and he simply dodged it, but the rocket turned around and started chasing his ship. "Cr*p" he yelled into the com-link, as the rocket was getting closer and closer. He quickly did a wrap around and he was behind the rocket, and then he fired, hitting the rocket exploding in front of him. "Ha" he yelled with a grin.

"Guys need some help" 626 said to his starfighter partners.

"On it Sir." 638 said as he positioned himself behind the rocket closing in on 626's starfighter. "Almost, locked on!!"

"Hurry it's about to hit me!!" 638 fired one shot, and it hit the rocket but the explosion managed to make it's way to 626's starfighter, catching the engines on fire. " I'm hit!! I'm going down!!" 626 yelled as he started descending towards the planet surface. "I'm going to try a landing on the ground so be ready to help me out of the fighter if it might explode."

"Yes, Sir" As 638 and the other soldiers started descending towards the ground faster than 626.

• 3 months later...

"sir! the sields self destruct has been damaged and wont activate."

"dam... well we have reinforcements comming and the battle up there is turning in our favor. so lets finish these droids." said dargen

"sekara how long till the reinforcements arrive?" asked dargen

"2 minutes sir" replied sekara.

"men i want us to attack like this. sardakar! your men will keep up a steady stream of fire. fire just enough to keep their heads down but not enough to waste all our ammo. sekara when they stop to reload you guys open fire."

dargen activated his comlink "rok have your snipers kill anything entering or leaving this building. seren have your heavy troopers target the windows and front of the build see if we cant destroy the building with them in it."

"yes sir" came a reply

Archived