Home

Guild wars

well i have to say that the main reason i havent played any mmorpg is because of the monthly fee i dont dissagree with it i understand why the monthly fee is there but its the reason i havent done it

so the fact that guild wars is a mmorpg that doesnt requir a monthly fee means i'll probably buy it

i thought mmorpg stood for

money

making

role

playing

game

Why would you want to spend money to play when you already spend money to have the game? That's just ridicolous. Yet considering all the hardwork of maintaning all the MMORPG stuff, I think I understand why we have to pay to play.

• 1 month later...

My last posts in this thread were destroyed in the hardware crash... :(

Time to start anew! :D

Currently, I have two characters. My first and main character is a lvl 20 R/Mo with a lvl 20 pet bear. My second character is a lvl 11 W/Mo.

Of course, thanks to the Xunlai Storage system, my second char is having an easier time in terms of resources. :)

Me:

Grim Jesters: E/N Lvl. 20 < Beat the game

Padawan Rain: R/Me Lvl. 20, Melandru's stalker: Lvl. 20 < Beat the game

Deldrimor Paige: W/Mo lvl. 20 < Beat the game

Brianna Necrotic: N/Mo Lvl. 11

Im planning to have a monk after Im finish with my Necro. :D

And yeah, I beaten the game thrice already. XD

I was playing this on my laptop and loving it. I bought a desktop with a graphics card and now I'm insane about this game. I didn't realize how much my laptop sucked at gaming until yesterday.

On my laptop my guild cape was blue and white with a yellow eagle. On my new desktop It's amazingly blue and white with a shiny gold eagle. :eek:

BTW I'm an officer in a real crappy guild. I joined last week and I'm already an officer.

Guild leader: Are you on the game alot?

Me: Not really. Maybe on the weekends.

Guild Leader: If I make you an officer will you recruit people?

Me: I guess...

I'm promoted to officer. Sad...

Originally posted by Hannibal

Guild leader: Are you on the game alot?

Me: Not really. Maybe on the weekends.

Guild Leader: If I make you an officer will you recruit people?

Me: I guess...

I'm promoted to officer. Sad...

Yikes. <_<

I'm glad the guild I'm in contains members who are all friends and classmates from my highschool. In reality, Guild Wars is actually a "Super AIM" of sorts. :rolleyes:

Ouchie~~ x_x

Well today our guild when 2-3 in GvG battles. The last one was a real killer, since we fought for 1 hour, going back and forth, just to lose in the end. :( Well, even though we lost more, I feel like I've learned a lot about overall PvP fighting.

And yikes, those battles were crazy and intense. I'm really starting to get into online gaming now.... :D

Archived