Home

Widow....

Imreanna

Originally posted by Imreanna

Its about all the men I have been married to. Great men in all ways, but they all quit the game. lol.... :)

Make widows? uhmm...sure...lol :)

Yeah but...did something happen recently to make you post this?

Atali married a guy called Lighter just for fun ,and he said he would quit the game 2 days later:p

So since all my characters are bound to one husband, it means that Tebra is a widow too. hehe. So therefor I understand now that there will never be a husband for them, and Tebra will be a widow for the third time, hehe :)

lmfao

why don't you just make them lesbians?

;)

Kioet's template right now:

Kioet Csuhen

Combat Level 25

elite professions:

Carbineer 0010

Bounty Hunter 0100

Novice Commando

Novice Rifleman

Novice Creature Handler

professions:

Master Marksman

Scout 4143

Brawler 4000

Artisan 1000 (gonna rid of that sometime)

well i am going to be abusing the respec....so goodbye creature handler, it was fun while it lasted now i'll have to get more scout points....lol gonna go get investigation 1 and then respec that and the point i get from novice ch to a carbineer and rifleman skill. :D

Once a guy was pruposing to a girl he liked in the Ancorhead Cantina and the he clicked on me accidentaly and purposed to me.

So that means Yes you can be a lesbian :D .

((Btw im a guy so it was kinda weird lol))

Well this widow didnt handle the single life anymore, and now Im not a widow anymore.......again.......but this time its with a guy that I know will stay :)

Im happy and blossoming out in the world of Star Wars again...this is gonna be great :) Tomorrow is ROTW day!

hmm, Im guessing Tebra knew him for a very long time...and I dont think they would have a very big wedding, since its more of a secret... so they probably only invited one person or so...

*smiles at Tebra*

Archived