Home

Wtf?!?!?!

jon_hill987

so..the enterprises are really losing originality, this is really stupid i prefer buying a Trident chewing gum than that stupid thing..btw happy b-day rebelscum, im not sure but i belive i saw your name in happybirthdays list this weekend or last week (or maybe not :S)

Originally posted by Chase Windu

What I want to know is where the f*** are you supposed to put it if you're in public and you just used it and there are no waste baskets around.I wouldn't want to put that used thing in my pocket. Gross...

Well it is better than gum i suppose, i hate people who leave gum on the ground...

Originally posted by LightNinja

btw happy b-day rebelscum, im not sure but i belive i saw your name in happybirthdays list this weekend or last week (or maybe not :S)

:D Yes I had a birthday on Friday (April 29th). So thanks alot :).

*sings song in head*

Rip, Slip, Brush, Ahhh!

I dont like those things they feel too weird...my mom is a Dental Assistant and so she gets the news on whats good to use and whats crap and those are crap....

Originally posted by VikingLarz

^ I don't get it.

I saw the commercials before. Is that a UK commericial? Because they have ben out for a while now.....not that new anymore.

No, it's a US commercial. Jon has never seen it and thought it was a hoax, because it's just stupid as hell.

He figured no marketting department could be as crap as that, and he's wrong. :p

Archived