Home

Which has the best story?

RaV™

Better Story?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Better Story?

• Knights of The Old Republic
    • Kinghts of The Old Republic Sith Lords

as incomplete as it was, TSL's story appealed to me a lot more than the first game. i had been looking for a game where the outcome was something other than 'saving the world' or being the ulimate baddy or a variation of either. TSL fullfilled that role quite nicely if you ask me. :)

So hard to chose, i loved KOTOR the whole being revan making a choice, star forge, bastila, (and compelte game) i also love TSL its darker and Kreia being a great sith and how a sith should be i just cant chose if you put a like them both the same choice there i pick that but i cant chose between the two.

ok i enjoyed playing tsl

but i prefered kotors story

what ruined it for tsl imo was the exile being a wound to the force sucking in force power

i hate to say it but it almost sounded remeniscent of a sceptre able to obsorbe force power in jk ja

KOTOR by far, I enjoyed how you could "turn" ;) to the dark side and it would make your companions

stand against you,

unlike in TSL all they did was follow you. :mad: Bah! What kind of loyalty to a cause is that!? I would have at least liked to kill some of my companions if DS in TSL. But just following your alignment? Blah. I did like how (most) of the TSL npc's that follow you have "transition" effects, but good graphics can never make up for a good storyline. (Bad graphics cant either but I would prefer a good story :p) I liked how you had a major "turning" point in KOTOR, in TSL it is just the option to

kill 1 jedi and you have to kill all of them.

I didn't like how rushed the story felt.

Archived