Home

Hotmail problem, or somebody hates me

Jackrabbit

I'm getting a new message every 5 minutes from random email addresses. I'm even getting confirmation emails from various websites...and somehow I'm also confirming it and getting passwords for the websites.

I have 65 new messages and it just keeps going up... I just wanted to see if anybody else is having ...problems, and I also wanted to let you all know that I might need a new email address.

Every mail has a 73kb attachment.

I just got a mail from staff@swgalaxies.net...

All the messages are sent To various addresses like "mail@hotmail.com", "qmail@hotmail.com", "X-User@hotmail.com". Very curious.

I could be that people have gotten virus' and the virus is randomly sending out e-mails to every hotmail account it can. Or maybe you got one and its doing really weird things. Do yu have windows installed on your comp, if so is it XP?

I know it's not something with my computer because I access hotmail through the web...ya know? So it can't be a virus I have affecting that.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to have to get a new email account. The mails aren't stopping, and now I have 125 new junk mails. Ugh, somebody is very mean to the Jackrabbit man.

I'd change your e-mail its complete spam from another account using hotmail. In fact soon and probaly right now isnt safe for your hotmail account. Virus' can activate themselves by you internet email so in fact im telling you that you unfourtunatly have to change it before something bad happens. It has happened to me before and completely messed my comp (Thank god I had anti-virus and that took care of everything).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that does sound very familer it like the same that happend to me i think what did was just to keep blocking them alot then evently they get sick of it or anthor thing would probley be to tell hotmail about it its probley 50/50 that it would work all you can really do is allways block then evently they will bugger off but until then they keep sending them. on hotmail there is a ignore list which you can put the message in then they wont get through they will try other means but keep adding them to your ignore list the message won't get through

Archived