Home

Korriban Jedi Master

Raven2001

Korriban was one of my favorite planets in the first Knights of The Old Republic, but I was really unimpressed with what Obsidian did with it, I know they were on a time constraint, but atleast they could of made it better right?

Originally posted by The_Maker

But I think Krow means like Ajunta Pauls tomb, or Marka Ragnos' tomb. The ones that have those huge statues "gaurding" the entrance :(

Your right Maker, I'd like to of went into Ajunta's and consume his spirit :D

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Your right Maker, I'd like to of went into Ajunta's and consume his spirit :D

Same planets weren't enough? Gotta have same areas/encounters too, eh? *shakes head*

Yes, I can see it now: "The Sith consumed themselves without a leader and laid waste to their ranks....but a lot of outsiders stuck around cuz they liked the pretty sunsets" :eyeraise:

Originally posted by Achilles

Maybe LucasArts will ask you to develop the next one and then you can show us how it should have been done.

If, that wasn't sarcasm then you bet your money on it, that i'd show them how it should be done. :D

i mean, it would have been nice if they completed the game

but i guess we can finish their work by adding the content they left out

finish their job

this should be part of the TSL restoration project, but i dont see any mention of it in that

Originally posted by mrock

this should be part of the TSL restoration project, but i dont see any mention of it in that

Really? I guess I thought it was. You're probably right, I probably just assumed it would be. :p

Archived