Home

Public Service Announcement.

El Sitherino

Originally posted by Acrylic

I still am madly in love with you ET.

:)

You got alittle something under your nose AC.........:)

Rap = bad, its sooooo pop culture now. MTV pretty much ruined it.

Well it is a quick and easy way to make money. Just make about 12 songs with the words bitch rims tires hoes escalades 22's spinners **** **** gangster krystal etc. Bam. 200 million dollars.

But yeah, that's why I like Jurrasic 5. They keep it old skool :cool:

I'll never get arguments like this. In my book, if it entertains you, it's good enough. If any band of any genre has a song that entertains me, be it Good Charlotte or Led Zeppelin, i'll listen to it.

I don't care if that makes me ignorant or what-not, it's just the way I think.

Rap was and is never clever musicaly, and very few rap "songs" (if you can call them that) have intelegent lyrics. so the two things that could make it good are missing.

I was speaking to some 50 cent fans the other day, the only reason they could give as to why 50 cent was good was:

Coz he is well fit innit.

Again not something that makes music good.

All rap is is someone talking over a really s*** beat and poor baseline. I'm glad it is dead, I just wish someone would bury it.[/rant]

^ What 50 cent comercial?

You guys are a bunch a' playa hatas! Rap is an art and its not going to die anytime soon. I like a little rap mixed in with my rock but I'm not a turn hat sidways, hang pants down to tighs, huge shirt and spend all my money on jewelry to look "cool" fan. 50 Cent has some good beats, even though I don't really like what he is singing about :xp:. Snop Dogg and his "Drop it like its hot" was a hit... I thought it was stupid but everyone was singing it... Anyway i'm in the middle on this one.

Archived