Home

General Grievous

NeoMarz1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great model! I really don't think the stomach is that off. Just a bit, and that isn't really noticable by most people who don't study the pictures at the same time. This model is by far the best Grievous model out, and one of the best models out. I'm looking forward towards its release.

Originally posted by darthviper107

That's really good--one problem though--what in the world is wrong with his stomach? It doesn't slope inward at all-is that just your design or is that how you percieved it?

I'm just trying to add some dynamics to the figure. The problem is that the animation will not support Grievous's slumped vulture like stance, so I have brought the back into a hunched position, drawn the stomach in, and pushed the head slightly forward. This will represent his form better (I believe). Mars out

:angel: :angel: MODEL IS COMPILED!! :angel: :angel:

Well the model compiled!, I just need to fix a few clipping issues, all should go well. I'm going to be gone this weekend, but I should be able to get this out sometime at the begining of next week.

And yes, I did get him Ingame as well. He looks great, I cant wait to add sounds, and scale the NPC. Mars out

greevyingame6um.jpg

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

Beautiful work marz!, i'm considering making one myself with high details...i get the feeling this character will be as popular as vader himself!

i agree

personaly i find grievous cooler than vader

oh and i'm also doing a high poly version of my grievous model wich you can see on the sci fi boards

Archived