Home

General Grievous

NeoMarz1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angel: :angel: The Model is Finished!! :angel: :angel:

However......(long pause)........ I need sounds! So if any of you can get some Grievous sounds for me, i would be greatfull. Hint "minilogogoy"... thats you man.

So sounds will hold this up, cuz Greevee doesnt sound good with a Jedi voice. Wrecks everything. Mars out

oke marz if recorded my voice and eddited it to make it sound like grievous if theres a way i can contact you il send you an example

oke Neo i tryed edditing my voice and maybe it worked maybe youl like it. il give you an example, Pm me your email or something so i can send it to you

Originally posted by LightNinja

why is everyone making double or more posts? is that difficult press only once in submit reply or delete them after?

you just double posted... lol.

I think there is a problem with bandwidth traffic or something that is creating a delay (forcing people to impatiently push the button). I had this problem earlier. Mars out

Originally posted by Darth Vader J.R

Are you gunna make it for JKO?

Not really considering it, I thought models were compatible either way. Well, I know you can use models from outcast. Whats wrong with Academy? Is there a reason no one should own it by now? Mars out

The sounds I emailed you are Demo sounds cos I am in the process of making them even clearer but YES they are Grievious sounds --email me back your thoughts cos I know i can clear them even more but they should work excelent ingame sofar

I still could add alot more sounds for you that I have like pain sounds ....and so on

I've have many people asking me to do sounds for them so I'm trying to get everything done for everyone

RJW_ca

Archived