Home

Funny things to do *possible spoilers*

Well, I'm about half-way through the game or so and thought I'd start a thread on funny things you can do or see in the game. However, this means there could be spoilers depending on where you are, so I might not even read the replies until later. ;-) Here's some of my favorite moments so far:

- In the beginning hitting the kid in the back and pushing his face through the hole in the wall. "Quite it Bobby...I know that's you."

- Using Pyro on the seagulls (somebody already mentioned this). Not only is it fun to do, but Raz's comments are hysterical.

- After the boss battle with Kucherama (sic) I hit the action/talk button on him. Raz said something like, "He may have been evil...but he built good roads."

- Using Pyro on the cop in front of the asylum gates. If you haven't done it yet...do it now. Absolutely classic.

I know there's lots more...but just thought I'd get the levitation ball rolling.

- Pyro the squirrels - it'll make a delicious meal which will restore energy even.

- Use every psychic power with everyone. Particularly "clairvoyance" is great, as you can see Raz the way other people see him.

- Punching the treestump with the camp history is amusing.

There are more, but that's a beginning.

Walk into all of the cutoff zones in Milkman conspiracy without the needed items and wait long enough to hear their responses to you being there. Alot of them are quite funny, and the assassin area even has a humourous Sam and Max reference.

Originally posted by amishler

Assuming it was intentional, which it probably was, it's a reference

to the Bigfoot party. "Only Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) and their guests (dates?) allowed."

Heehee, that's really far fetched. I can't believe people even remember such insignificant quotes! :p

--Erwin

Originally posted by CaptainDread

I'm sure it was intentional. That was the first thing that popped in my head when I got to the assassin area. The quotes are way too similar to be a coincidence.

Is it? It's not exactly an uncommon line. Still, who knows...

Archived