Home

OMG!! Best. Set. Ever.

jebbers

Originally posted by StormHammer

Who in their right mind would pay £250 for a lump of plastic? :confused:

any one in the right mind wouldn't ask that question to a bunch of star wars fan swampies. AND also any one in the right mind would spell "anyone" right and not be too lazy to fix it.

Wow 3441 pieces..... my cat tends to break my little brothers legos which are all Star wars ones.... Just to prove that even smaller ones are more fragile, my cat knocked my brothers AT-AT (Which it took him 5 days to make) off the balchoney and it exploded completely. :laughing:

He then rebuilt it in 5 hours (Or around abouts). But he almost flooded our house with all the crying before he built it back up.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

As much as I LOVE Legos AND Star Wars....no...just....no.

No.

yeah, thats listed as $569.AUD .... I can get several dozen lapdances for this amount... I know where my priorities lie thankyouverymuch :D

mtfbwya

I would love to put a firework in the midle of it as i was building it and blow it up at the end.

but at £249.99 it ain't gonna happen.

(I recon you could get a copy of the instructions and buil it yourself from basic lego sets much cheaper)

Originally posted by Ranre

Wow 3441 pieces..... my cat tends to break my little brothers legos which are all Star wars ones.... Just to prove that even smaller ones are more fragile, my cat knocked my brothers AT-AT (Which it took him 5 days to make) off the balchoney and it exploded completely. :laughing:

He then rebuilt it in 5 hours (Or around abouts). But he almost flooded our house with all the crying before he built it back up.

What the penis was he keeping a Lego AT-AT on the balcony for? :confused:

lightsaber > deathstar. :D

I made a tie fighter out of clay in art class and glazed it. It was almost 1 foot wide. Thats better than lego, in my opinion. At least if that falls of my balcony I can glue it back together, maybe, hopefully it won't break, its as hard as a rock... (umm yeah)

Originally posted by Prime

I've asked my wife for both of these for our first anniversary. Any bets on what she'll say?

my gf gave me something much different on our first(and subsequent) anniversaries... Prime, you incurable romantic you, playing lego on a night of celebrating your love with the woman of your dreams :p

mtfbwya

Archived