Home

Anyone else??

Mav

Originally posted by Derc

Nope. Because that's next year for me... :(

In the mean time, I'd got to worry about the AP Statistics exam tomorrow...

HA be happy that you don't have to take it this year, this exam was chock full of Euler Methods, Taylor Series and Maculurin (sp?) Series... all on the non-caculator section.

Man, I aced the "Princeton Review" practice test, but that AP today killed me, I only could answer 2 of the 6 free response... oh man looks like I'm taking Calc again next year in college.

dude, that so freakin sucks. the same thing happened to me with the AP Physics stuff. i remember learning most of the material on my own (since my 'teacher' couldn't teach) and acing my practice exam. then i get to the real test and fail it miserably (as in i got a 1). that totally sucked. :mad:

and, btw, did you take the AB or the BC Calc exam?? i don't remember Taylor and Mac. series being the the AB test, much less any form of series being on the AB test. that wasn't until BC that I saw that stuff. :confused:

Originally posted by stingerhs

and, btw, did you take the AB or the BC Calc exam?? i don't remember Taylor and Mac. series being the the AB test, much less any form of series being on the AB test. that wasn't until BC that I saw that stuff. :confused:

I definetly took the BC test... it was dreadful, but oh well, that's one class I don't have to go to anymore, I guess that means more time for me to hang with the ladies :naughty:

Originally posted by Achilles

Ah...to be in high school again *wistful sigh*.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Agreed!

Enjoy it Mav while it lasts...

Ahhh school: looooong vacations, little homework, short days "at work", no taxes, no house to keep, nice little dishes prepared by mom, etc etc etc... :rolleyes: (I can't imagine I was complaining at that time.)

Originally posted by Darth333

Ahhh school: looooong vacations, little homework, short days "at work", no taxes, no house to keep, nice little dishes prepared by mom, etc etc etc... :rolleyes: (I can't imagine I was complaining at that time.)

same here but at the point i started complaining was when i became a teenager you know with all those raging hormones i had to take it out on someone and it was usually my mum,dad and brother

You took it out on your family? Your supposed to take it out the ugly chicks.

Ugly chick:whats the Pythagorean theorem?

Another ugly chick: Its a formula used to find the length of one side of a triangle.

Me: you want a formula to find the length of a guys python?

Archived