Home

Citadel station swoop races bug

Darth Aleera

Considering that I've installed both the two patches for Kotor II, I noticed that, as before, it seems impossible to win in Citadel Station swoop circuit. The worst record is around 58 seconds, and the better around 41. I tried sometimes, but nothing seems to happen: even with a time better that the one of some pilots (my best time has been around 42 seconds), the circuit manager says always that I did nothing spectacular. Is another bug not corrected yet (even if on the patch readme is said that swoop bugs have been resolved)?

Ive won several times at Citadel on the swoop track BUT you gotta get a time less than the top time on that list otherwise anything longer and the swoop guy says you did nothing spectacular. The best thing about KOTOR2 swoopracing is that usually *except for on Onderon* you only have to race once and beat the best time to win the title of swoop champ.

*scratches head* um I usually get around 39.67 to 38.98 seconds on my first try and no easy swoop

hint

if you beat one of the scores just ask him what the records are and if he says you in any of them then say i want to race any you will get to do it for free but you have to do that for each time

Finally, I've finished the race with a better time than the record. It has been almost impossible, and I've spent more than six hours before I won the race (and all this for the ridiculous amount of five hundreds credits), and I never will do that again. How is possible to get less than 40 seconds, there is perhaps a way to install the accelerator on the swoop (I simply thought that the twi’lek said that only to say something, or, at least, that was another cut content)?

hint

shift as fast as you can and hit all the boosters you can and don't crash into anything also the right mouse button is also jump and use the mouse to move around shifting on a booster also add to the amount of acceleration you get

Using a mouse isn't that great. I'm used to the old ways using only the keyboard. The mouse needs some adaption and you simply don't have time. But if you're more comfortable with the mouse...

Try to hit as many accelerator at the beginning of the race as you can. Those are the most important. When you achieve full speed, keep on hitting them, it will help.

Just remember that the beginning of the race is everything. If you have a bad start, you'll have a bad finish.

I got better results with the mouse in Kotor II than the keyboard, and even with the mouse is too complicate. I can barely believe that I've been successful in winning the race in Citadel Station, for me is really difficult to end the track in forty two seconds, and less than this time nearly impossible.

Archived