• Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Mission
    • T3-M4
    • Zaalbar

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again (surprise surprise) I gotta go with Jolee..

Not only did he have a decent storyline.. but his grumpy attitude, quick wit and just the fact he didn't act like the "typical" stuffed shirt Jedi was enough for me to keep him in my Party escapades for alot of the game...

if not Jolee... HK-47 is definitely a very close second because of his nature and the "uniqueness" I thought Bioware brought to the character...

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Again (surprise surprise) I gotta go with Jolee..

Another good choice. There are so many well-written characters in that game.

Originally posted by Lion54

Kriea really disappionted me in the Un-Jedi like Jedi role.

Well, she was a Sith Lord. :)

Originally posted by Prime

Most of them were really good, but Bastila was probably the best. A strong case can be made for HK as well...

Im with u there. some credit should go to T3 too. his leviathan breakout is kinda cool. i like jolee too. the main reason is he doesnt rave on and on about how i should and should'nt use the force(like bastila, carth, mission and juhani).

Interjection : One moment, I believe you have been ignoring me, master. That is unacceptable. DIE MEATBAG!

:fire3::explode:

Originally posted by MattColejk

:eek: :eek: :eek: Am i the ONLY person to vote for Juhani?!?! ;)

That you are my friend.

even i personally HATE juhani. she sux to the core(according to me and no offense) what with her annoying accent and constant whining and all

Originally posted by Darth Band

That you are my friend.

even i personally HATE juhani. she sux to the core(according to me and no offense) what with her annoying accent and constant whining and all

I thought her accent made her kinda sexy :naughty: and cooler than everyone else, also, Jolee, Mission, Bastila AND CARTH complained more than Juhani

I thought her accent made her kinda sexy :naughty:

no offense but are you all right? take a loooong nap and tell me what you think of juhani.(seriously)

if ur thinking whom i voted for, it was bastila. now theres one hot girl:naughty:

I found juhani the most annoying more annoying then carth, she was pointless, and my first time i played the game i killed her, then i was like oh she join's my party, but i really cloudn't care shes annoying.

Originally posted by Bastila

I found juhani the most annoying more annoying then carth, she was pointless, and my first time i played the game i killed her, then i was like oh she join's my party, but i really cloudn't care shes annoying.

BASTILA!!!! some high and mighty Jedi you are, you fell to the darkside!! ;) where as Juhani started as a sith, turned Jedi.

:) just fooling around

MattCole

Originally posted by Sabretooth

T3-M4, anytime. He has automatic water-cooling systems, as well moisture-sucking cooling, making him the coolest party member.

I Thought he Was the most ANNOYING! he was useless (in my opinion) i had to get a mod that made him have more uses.

Still recommend Juhani, shes the BEST!!!

;)

MattCole

I Thought he Was the most ANNOYING! he was useless (in my opinion) i had to get a mod that made him have more uses.

Still recommend Juhani, shes the BEST!!!

;)

MattCole

I thourght T3 was useless as well i didn't use him at all like Hk really HK was good to talk to but fighting no, still your the only person i know who liked Juhani

Archived