• Jolee
    • Juhani
    • Mission
    • T3-M4
    • Zaalbar

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor old Carth, unloved, not wanted and disrespected throughout the known universe...maybe because he spent the entire game moaning like a old fish wife....at one point after I had tried to help him with his son and his response was akin "thanks for nothing ****head" I actually wanted the bastard to be in the room with me becasue I was so sick of his negative attatude...

Canderous (did I spell that right) is king....

Well, it came close enough for me to minimize the window while deciding who to vote for, but I chose HK-47 in the end. What could possibly be cooler than having your own assassination droid who happens to have a sense of humor as well? (Well, for a Jedi, who happen to be celibate. Otherwise Bastilla all the way!!)

Originally posted by Darth Band

Okay so all of you hate carth. So

who voted for him?:eek:

I DID. Although Carth might not have been the best fighter, or the funniest, I thought his character was very realistic (in a star wars universe). Although I do really like HK and Jolee for the comic relief, I think Carth was the best-made party member by Bioware.

Originally posted by MattColejk

I Thought he Was the most ANNOYING! he was useless (in my opinion) i had to get a mod that made him have more uses.

Still recommend Juhani, shes the BEST!!!

T3-M4 is no doubt, the coolest. HK doesn't have cooling systems as sophisticated as T3. Everybody else is organic, meaning that their temperatures have to be like, above 30 degrees celcius or something.

May be annoying, maybe useless, maybe not the best, but definitely the coolest.

I Thought he Was the most ANNOYING! he was useless (in my opinion) i had to get a mod that made him have more uses.

T3-M4 is no doubt, the coolest. HK doesn't have cooling systems as sophisticated as T3. Everybody else is organic, meaning that their temperatures have to be like, above 30 degrees celcius or something.

;)

MattCole

Originally posted by Bastila

I thourght T3 was useless as well

Well at least in TSL, T3 is a TANK!!, I guess he learned some battle abilities after hanging around with HK-47.

I for one voted for Jolee, in fact on all subsequent playthroughs after my first I went to Kashyyk first just so he could be in my party, and he never left.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Everybody else is organic, meaning that their temperatures have to be like, above 30 degrees celcius or something.

Actually if we're talking human, I believe it would be 27 degrees Celcius, well at least I hope or else AP Bio was a waste of my time...:lol:... it probably was... :(

Originally posted by Bastila

I thourght T3 was useless as well

Well at least in TSL, T3 is a TANK!!, I guess he learned some battle abilities after hanging around with HK-47.

I for one voted for Jolee, in fact on all subsequent playthroughs after my first I went to Kashyyk first just so he could be in my party, and he never left.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Everybody else is organic, meaning that their temperatures have to be like, above 30 degrees celcius or something.

Actually if we're talking human, I believe it would be 27 degrees Celcius, well at least I hope or else AP Bio was a waste of my time...:lol:... it probably was... :(

I voted for Jolee. He's funny and a good fighter.

HK is funny, but his combat effectiveness is rather low. Not enough feats.

Juhani WAS annoying. I felt that her story was so incomplete and her bugged quest never got fixed.

Bastilla. A chick with a british accent. Nothing turns me on more.

So Bastila, you're from England eh? :naughty:

Carth was cool. He was annoying at times, but I kinda liked him. He was good looking.

T3 was useful on Manaan and Taris. He was worthless everywhere else and there was no interaction with him.

Mission was cool. She'll make an excellent Twi'lek slave.

Zaalbar is kinda boring. A pragmatic Wookiee isn't that fun. Chewbacca is so much cooler and I wished they made Wookiees better with rifles.

Canderous is awesome. nuff said.

Okay, heres my View, Coolest at top:

Juhani - Her Accent and the whole way she looks make her the supreme coolest. (ON MY LIST)

Jolee - Just a good Laugh, doesnt really care for Light or Dark side. but not better than Juhani!! ;)

HK-47 - Loved having him in my party Good or Bad, hes still an excellent droid!

Carth Moans too much, Republic this, Revan That ;)

Bastila - Shes too head-strong, but she does have a lot of uses, shes a Jedi with a lot of knowledge.

Canderous - Too Darkside for my liking, he likes Destruction too much.

Mission - Too Young, Too stupid. but i do like Twi'Leks so shes not arse end of the chart.

Zaalbar - To be honest too much like Chewbacca, i'm not a fan of him. and i never will.

T3-M4 - as i said before, this droid, is absolutly USELESS without the modders of the Holowan Forums.

GO JUHANI!!!!!! <FORCE DOMINATE> YOU WILL VOTE FOR JUHANI

:thumbsup:

MattCole

You have issues.

I voted for Carth.

1. He looks cool.

2. He sounds cool.

3. He's good in a fight, if you know how to use him.

4. He gets a cool story.

5. Once you get past his issues he's a really cool and supportive guy.

Of course that's not to say I didn't fancy the pants off Bastila. Winding her up was a lot of fun too.

• 5 months later...

HK all teh way baby!

If he was human I'd probably fall head over heels in love...

Heh, 'meatbags' heh heh. I laughed my rear off when I first heard that.

He's just so darn funny! And in my team he was pretty strong.

My second fave's gotta be Canderous... Kicking ass, taking names (both of 'em)

Archived