• T3-M4
    • Zaalbar

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion

Carth: best drinking buddy ever!

Bastila: one of the best Jedi I've ever seen

Mission: I highly doubt a teenager a year younger than me would have her own gun and sword.

Zaalbar: Grrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!

T3-M4: Kotor's R2-D2. What else can I say

HK-47: Scary yet funny

Jolee: Both a wise guy and a wise man. Not an easy task.

Canderous: Too agressive, but then again, he's a Mandalorian

Juhani: It's a shame the male PC couldn't romance her...without modding.

Overall, I'd say either Jolee or the Droids.

As soon as you finish Nar Shadaa - you need to take the part from the HK-50 remains in T3's mission.

As for the other parts, you get the first one from that HK unit on Peragus (you probably know this already), one from the HK-50 remains at the Telos polar plateau and one you buy from a merchant with droid parts.

• 1 year later...

no no I shouldn....... no I can't resis..... Ok I can't take it any more, all this Juhani praise caused by those who voted her #1 and those who ranked her 2-7 have forced my hand now you'll have to read one of my death ideas for Juhani: Ok so she could end up on droid planet M4-78 and be captured by over 75 torture droids with many grizzly torture devices such as: Chainsaw arms, poison injecting sharp arm blades, electrical knuckles, etc... and take her into some deadly torture chamber designed to rip all hope from living beings(meatbags), so the 1st droid could rip what little hair she has clean off, then 4 droids could mutilate her limbs so she can't escape :devsmoke: , next a bunch of droids could poke her in the ribs, elbows, knees, etc... then she could beg for mercy in her pathetic little voice, only making the droids want to hurt her more, coming to the 25th droid who would punch her teeth in with the electric fists causing her to gag on her on blood and strange cathar liquids, she'd beg "please don't hurt me anymore, I can't handle much more please, pleeeaase, pleeeeeaeaese" , then a droid would crack an opening in her skull and tear her skull apart, being maybe 2 or 3 inches from death they each stick a plasma grenade in every unnatural bodily opening caused by the droids and activated them blowing her in to a million pieces and take what is left of her head and toss it into the fire pits of Mustafar, ending with a droid saying "the worthless meatbag deserved it" :):cowdance

• 2 weeks later...

Zaalbar ftw! :D

Although he has no cool sidequest or whatsoever, taking him in my party just gave me that SW feel again.

I made him a dual-wielding slayer of all, with Bacca's blade and Mission Vibroblade (for story roleplaying reasons, obviously). When entering a fight, I can only imagine the thoughts of the poor (in many cases, Sith) enemies.

"Okay. There's a Jedi. Let's gun him. Wait...what's that behind him?!"

*Sound or arms being ripped off*

Carth on second place, now that his backstory is explained in the Kotor comics. He helped Jedi before, so I alyways repay the debt by equiping him with Mandalorian armor and weaponry :xp:

HK-47 is the bomb. His dry, witty comments make me love droids for who/what they are ment to be... Top Notch Assasins.

If it were multiple choice I also would have chosen Carth for his skill with a blaster and for being the Solo-like (at least) person in the party.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked most of the characters. Jolee, imo, is the funniest character, and has stories are fairly interisting. Some of the things he says to you makes me laugh every time. In a close second would be HK-47. HK-47 is really funny too, he is just...not up to par as the other Jedi in the group.

Archived