1. 1. Pick your favorite!

• Psi-Blast
    • Levitation
    • Pyrokinesis
    • Telekinesis
    • Shield
    • Clairvoyance
    • Confusion

Ah, g'wan. It's a tough choice, but I think I like clairvoyance best just because of all the secret Raz sprites that you discover when you use it on everyone. As far as usefulness is concerned, got a lot of good out of the upgraded pyrokinesis (once you can hit multiple enemies with it), and I really liked shield as well. So vote away! I hope I'm not forgetting any. And no, you can't vote for Mental Magnet or Oarsman...

EDIT: I checked the box to allow for multiple choices when posting the poll, but it didn't actually work. I can't change that option in the Edit Poll area, so I guess you should just choose carefully...

Had to choose Levitation.

Though, I think if Telekinesis was done a little better, that would've been awesome. Some more natural and more controllable movement (and that claw thing that's in some of the screenshots) would have been great.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Had to choose Levitation.

Though, I think if Telekinesis was done a little better, that would've been awesome. Some more natural and more controllable movement (and that claw thing that's in some of the screenshots) would have been great.

What claw thing?

Archived