Home

Missing figments on Milkman, Milla, Velvetopia ...

Well, I'm near the end and I'm going back to try to find the figments I'm missing. I've been running around like crazy, but I can't see them! I was hoping someone might at least tell me what these figments look like, so I might potentially limit where I'll be looking:

Milkman Conspiracy, Main area: First page, first row, second column. I've looked all over for this one - what it looks like would really help.

Milla's Dance Party - The Race: On the fourth page of figments, third row, fourth column. I think this is a star, but I'm interested in what color it is ... I'm getting sick of walking the race course looking for it.

Black Velvetopia: Running with the Bulls (main area): first page, second row, second and fourth columns.

In return, I can let you know what any other figment looks like and try to remember where I found them - except for the last level, which I haven't completed yet.

Steven

I'm missing figments on those exact same levels. :(

Milkman Conspiracy, Main area: First page, first row, second column. I've looked all over for this one - what it looks like would really help.

This one took me forever to find, if it is the one you're talking about. At the big hedge thing where you have to open the gate, walk around the outside on the GRASS. It should be at the back, but make sure you're on the grass, because if you're on the bricks you can't see it.

Black Velvetopia: first page, second row, second column: is a red portrait of a dude. its probably hanging on some wall somewhere.

Black Velvetopia: first page, second row, fourth columns: is a pink portait of a dude

I'm looking for one myself, can you someone tell me what it is so I have some idea where to look? I'm looking for Black Velvetopia: first page, first row, 3rd column .

Thanks,

Jason

Black Velvetopia: first page, second row, second column: is a red portrait of a dude. its probably hanging on some wall somewhere.

Ah, yes. Those are hanging in the room that you have to climb the guitar to get to. Look very carefully at the walls. Took me forever to find those.

I'm having trouble getting a figment in the last room of Milla's Disco Party. It's near the top of the room, on one of those flower cups only I can't get to it. Levitate-jumping then floating gets me close but not quite. I've tried jumping to the ceiling decoration, but that hasn't worked either.

Any tips?

Thanks,

Mike

Originally posted by Mr. Niceguy

Try regular jumping onto the rail of the highest balcony, then levitate jumping to the nearest flower cup. You should be able to take it from there.

Hmmm...yeah, I've been able to get onto the adjacent flower cup by jumping from the speaker on that balcony you mentioned. Haven't been able to clear the distance between that cup and the one with the figment on it. Hmph...

Obviously that means I have to refine by levitate jumping skillz. And I thought I had mad levitate jumping skillz to begin with....

Guess not...

The "Dance Party"is one of the most annoying levels for finding Figments. They just blend right in!

Anyway, on the Race section of "Dance Party", I'm missing two figments on page 2:

Third row, sixth figment.

Forth row, third figment.

I am officially SICK of this race, and just want to grab these figments and get OUT of there! With the exception of the meat circus, these two figments are the only things standing between me, and that fabled bonus scean for getting 100%.

...odd... The forum wouldn't let me edit my old post.

Anyway, just a little update:

As of this moment, I am now 1 figment away from having 100%. Guess which figment I'm missing. Yup, still hung up on that last racetrack figment.

Still page 2.

Still row 4.

Still figment 3.

If anyone out there has any clue where on the track this final figment is located, feel free to send out a shout.

Originally posted by Starcat5

...odd... The forum wouldn't let me edit my old post.

Anyway, just a little update:

As of this moment, I am now 1 figment away from having 100%. Guess which figment I'm missing. Yup, still hung up on that last racetrack figment.

Still page 2.

Still row 4.

Still figment 3.

If anyone out there has any clue where on the track this final figment is located, feel free to send out a shout.

There's no way i can remember where i got it, but i can tell you it looks like this:

fig.jpg

By the way, if you could help me at all with the 2 figs I am missing, it would be appreciated. Here's the thread i created:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148756

See ya,

Lupine

I'm looking for one myself, can you someone tell me what it is so I have some idea where to look? I'm looking for Black Velvetopia: first page, first row, 3rd column .

Thanks,

Jason [/b]

I'm loathe to ask this, as I think asking the location a particular figment is utterly futile.

Anyway, did anyone find this one? I've combed Velvetopia up and down, and can't find this one (worth 6 points).

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by ALGuru

metallus- I see where it is. How did you get to it?

It's going to require a bit of fancy footwork (I just figured it out myself, after multiple tries to get over there). Use the guitar painting to get up into that empty apartment, then hop from awning to awning until you're on the top of the two red balconies. (Alternatively, you can raise the fire escape and just double-jump from the guitar to the bottom balcony and then go up the ladder, which is what I ended up doing.)

Go to the end of the balcony furthest from the ledge you're trying to get to, turn levitation on, and get a running start before you jump. If you manage to gain enough momentum, your jump should propel you high enough that you can get all the way over there and then float on down.

• 3 weeks later...

STARCAT and LUPINE....

FOUND IT!!! WOOOHOOO!!! that was my missing figment also. here's how to get to it: stay out of the tubes completely. after the third shoe you come to you will see an archway on the left-hand side. there are 2 of the big arrows and then a small arrow just before the archway. the figment you are looking for (and has been the bane of my existence for nearly a week) is just at the end of the point of the second arrow. you can't see it until you're right on top of it - keep jumping around and you'll get it. swear to god! please post and let me know you found it!

HTH,

cheeks :king1:

STARCAT and LUPINE....

FOUND IT!!! WOOOHOOO!!! that was my missing figment also. here's how to get to it: stay out of the tubes completely. after the third shoe you come to you will see an archway on the left-hand side. there are 2 of the big arrows and then a small arrow just before the archway. the figment you are looking for (and has been the bane of my existence for nearly a week) is just at the end of the point of the second arrow. you can't see it until you're right on top of it - keep jumping around and you'll get it. swear to god! please post and let me know you found it!

HTH,

cheeks :king1:

Thanks, I found it and got it with the previous post. I used TyraaRane's suggestion. I have won the game at level 100!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, just registered. This thread helped me a lot in finding some obscure figments in Black Velvetopia, but I'm missing one more that I hope you guys can help me with.

It's on the fifth page, fourth row down, and the last column worth 2pts. I'm already going to be spending enough time wandering around the Milkman Conspiracy level to search for missed figments, so I thought I'd get this little one out of the way first. Thanks for your help!

Hello, just registered. This thread helped me a lot in finding some obscure figments in Black Velvetopia, but I'm missing one more that I hope you guys can help me with.

It's on the fifth page, fourth row down, and the last column worth 2pts. I'm already going to be spending enough time wandering around the Milkman Conspiracy level to search for missed figments, so I thought I'd get this little one out of the way first. Thanks for your help!

Still haven't found it, and now I'm also having a hard time finding the LAST figment in the race level of Milla's Dance Party. It's about the third row down, five to the right, though it's only worth one point I like having everything. Call me a perfectionist :p

If anyone could help me, it would be most appreciated.

Okay, there's very little chance of you guys being able to help me, but I have faith. Black Velvetopia, I'm missing four, one I can't remember where it is (I didin't note it down) but one of them is on the first page, top row, 3rd along and two more on the last page, bottom row, last two along. Any help would be great. I'm also missing one in the Napolean world, but after spending way too much time there, I'm rather sick of it. Any obscure ones in there would be nice, but I doubt you'd be able to help me with that one.

Archived