Home

New hamburger- "Look at the size of that thing!"

Neverhoodian

Yeah. If you order this, and don't like the taste, it'll be hard hiding it from everyone as you throw it into the bin. Or you will have to eat it as a compulsion.

I just don't see the point of a hugeburger. I mean, if we wanted more, we could have ordered as many burgers as we would want. Big burger just sucks.

I bet that I could get 4 of my friends and we could together eat it :D

It reminds me of a place that used to be in vegas that would sell a hossburger, same thing with the two people time limit thing. But I don't think it was quite this big :p

That is one big burger. That's enough for my entire family and we'd still have leftovers. Like two more meal's worth. And my family is huge. :eek:

Isn't there a place in San Antonio, Texas that has a really huge burger? I don't recall the exact size, but I think it has an entire pound of bacon, and enormous amonts of cheese. Can't remember the name of the place, though.

:D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

:violin:

Because...that thought never ONCE crossed our minds you know...

*throws giant mutated hamburgers at Groovy*

Originally posted by Spider AL

Supersize-me.

More like Planetsize-me.

hey, America didnt earn it's crown as "most obese nation" in the world for nuthin ya know :)

thats utter stupidity, for even two people to share a 15 pound freakin burger...

the only thing astro eats at McDs is the "lean beef burger" :) Subs are nice, and curries are cool :) KFC I wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole ..... unless I wanted to grease my car of course :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by jon_hill987

does that make me less stupid?

If you proclaim consciousness for health, yes. And in the same breath call America on it's overweight issue.

McDonalds is the equivalent of eating a, 3 day old, dead cows buttocks with fecal matter still clung to the side.

Archived