Home

Weird Dream Alert!

RpTheHotrod

You all may remember my "That's Beauty" dream.

Well, I had another one, but this time, without some morale to the dream.

There were some people killed, and it was suspected that it was an older man at this one house. Thing is, the house is old and supposodly abandoned, and it was a rumor he even existed. The rumor also included a younger girl living there, as well.

So I went to that house with a team of 3 people. Was definetly abandoned. Ended up making way into a basement type place that was more like a massive tunnel system/crypt.

I passed by a cell and saw some sort of dog looking creature with glowing eyes that lashed at me. I was safe on the other side of the bars though, and I got out pretty quick.

To make a long story short, my team left but I stayed behind. I ended up running into the old man and the girl. The girl was kind of like the ones that you see in horror films. Quite, and creepy.

We ended up talking and became pretty good friends. Did a lot of stuff together. Had a camera and ended up having one of those "family" type films. You know, the type you watch years later when you were just kids, or something?

However, one day, the man understood that I have been wanting to know about the people who died. He said that for people that know them, the creature below starts to know who they are, and the creature gets out and kills them. He said that soon, the creature would come for me. The only way we could keep this from happening was for everyone to lose the memory of the other.

We watched the films one more time...then we had to say farewell, and we had to "forget" eachother...ie, as if we never knew eachother, an actual memory wipe.

I went home, but got an email from "something". In the message, it was talking about the guy and the girl (it was from the creature), and I started to slowly remember them, so before it happened to much, I quickly deleted the emails out of fear. Then I stared at my screen, knowing I just deleted the one thing that would have me remember my good friends, and that I could never remember them again.

The End

How's that for a weird dream? o_O

What's one of your latest "weird" (and clean!) dreams?

Ahh, I love falling dreams, I once dreamt I was balancing on the rafters of a ceiling far above the floor (and I mean far, but knowing I'd fall eventually I just threw myself off, falling dreams give you this cool filling as you fall and I always wake up before hitting the tiles. :xp:

My dreams are always weird, and I usually don't remember them, aside from the general concepts within them. Like, in some I'll have an urge to fly. Some dealt with rather weird and random things( like, oh, an african tribesman charging towards me with a moon crashing down behind him...) Oddest thing is, my dreams always have to be in the third-person; I watch what's happening as though I'm disconnected from reality. Like, no one will talk to my eyes- they may talk to me, but I always see myself(whatever I believe myself to be- think like the Matrix and you won't be far off) from a third person view.

Oh, the other thing is that a single dream will never have a single "plot" within it- I could be on Dune, to flying in the air, to being within the x-files, to watching mad vegstables destroy the world- and it would all be within the same little dream.

Not that I remember those dreams of course, it's only that I remember what had happend within them...it's weird.

Gah, I had a dream that I was taking back used games. (Something we do a TON of at my new job), and hordes of people were bringing me stacks of PS2, and XBOX games both not in the case. When people do that it is a hassle for two reasons.

1. You bring me a stack of games like that, I already KNOW the stuff is gonna be scratched. Most of them look like people were using them as beer coasters, or just plain tossing them all over the damn place. I HATE it when people FAIL to take care of things, especially things as expensive as game discs. Which means I have to charge a $2.00 "refurbashing" fee for every game I can't sell to our customers.

2. No case, means no bar code, which means I have to manually look the damn thing up in the system. Most of these crappy scratched up games are old and may fetch a whole wopping $3.00 in Store credit. Now that is STORE CREDIT mind you. If they want cash, you deduct 20%. Most of these games after I go through all the hassles with the refurbashing fee, and the trade in value, and then subract the 20% for "cash" it all becomes a colossal waste of my time when I tell the customer they are going to get $.80 for the game. Then they just say "forget it", and take the games and leave. DAMN IT! :mad:

I don't set these prices, GameStop is a large corporation, AND it is NOT my fault that most of the public cannot take care of a damn video game. :mad:

GameStop is a large corporation, AND it is NOT my fault that most of the public cannot take care of a damn video game.

Sounds terrible.

You should just like, tell them ahead of time. "Look, you're not going to get **** for this game. Sell it at a yard sale."

because Gamestop is so good at taking other people's money. :p

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Sounds terrible.

You should just like, tell them ahead of time. "Look, you're not going to get **** for this game. Sell it at a yard sale."

because Gamestop is so good at taking other people's money. :p

Would you pay money even at a "yard sale" for a scratched up video game?

I would not even spend $.80 on a scratched up game with no book or case...

Originally posted by Tyrion

My dreams are always weird, and I usually don't remember them, aside from the general concepts within them. Like, in some I'll have an urge to fly. Some dealt with rather weird and random things( like, oh, an african tribesman charging towards me with a moon crashing down behind him...) Oddest thing is, my dreams always have to be in the third-person; I watch what's happening as though I'm disconnected from reality. Like, no one will talk to my eyes- they may talk to me, but I always see myself(whatever I believe myself to be- think like the Matrix and you won't be far off) from a third person view.

Oh, the other thing is that a single dream will never have a single "plot" within it- I could be on Dune, to flying in the air, to being within the x-files, to watching mad vegstables destroy the world- and it would all be within the same little dream.

Not that I remember those dreams of course, it's only that I remember what had happend within them...it's weird.

That sounds exactly like my dreams, although i've had a few where it's first-person. Actually, I just woke up from one of those. I was eating a cereal with little minature cats in it. They kinda tasted like crab meat, only with more stuff in there, like bones. I felt bad eating it though, because they were alive and they were all squirming around.

I actually had a dream once a long time ago in which a man in a chicken suit was climbing monkey bars over hell, along with a bunch of other people. I think they were all escaping or something.

I had another first-person dream once in which I was fox mccloud (I know because I could see my nose) and I was going skiing with luigi, but it wasn't really skiing, it was just climbing up a hill in our skis and then taking the ski lift down.

i've had tons of other weird dreams, but I don't feel like typing them out right now. :p

the other night i had a dream that i was a jedi/ninja and i was fighting stormtroopers. then i changed into a Clonetrooper and i was being manipulated by a 12 year old kid playing BattleFront. He sucked at playing and i kept dying, but it hurt really bad when you died. Then i was a Counter-Terrorist looking for a the hosties in the office map, i found them but i was caught by the T's and interrogated.

i had this dream on tuesday...saturday and sunday i played BattleFront and CounterStrike for hours on end. Monday i watched the TV spots for Ep. III and went to a self-defense class. so im guessing that is where i my dream started

I dreamt last night...but I can't say it was weird. I was in the second world war, a paratrooper dropping in to undertake a mission. For some reason, I had a view of the plane from the rear, and followed it...but the plane wasn't going down or in flames. It was just an odd angle, and I was like attached to the tail end of it. I could see the sky, the land spread out below, feel the rush of air in my face and eyes. As with most of my dreams, it was all in vivid colour - a sunny day in fact.

Anyway, after that slightly odd experience, I was dropping in the parachute, landed in a field (not very well, and got torn off a strip by a waiting officer). I picked myself up and got moving.

Then the dream jumped a bit, and I was on my own working my way through undergrowth up to a railway track. I was keeping low, being careful not to make too much noise. There was a train just sitting there on the track. I worked my way up to a barbed wire fence alongside the track, crouched...and suddenly noticed an enemy soldier just a few yards away. He hadn't seen me yet...but he was turning. I fumbled to get the rifle off my shoulder, and suddenly the guy noticed me, started to bring up his own weapon. I managed to get the rifle around and just pointed - didn't have time to aim - and fired. He fell down, and the sound of the shot cracked loudly - I knew it would bring others running. So I ran.

I found myself heading along the track - and suddenly there was another enemy soldier on the other side of the track. Except he was in some kind of coveralls, a pale suit with a mask etc. I then noticed he had a flamethrower in his hands, and legged it. I felt the wash of flames at my back, but he was just out of range. He pursued me. I ran along a path, then threw myself into some bushes and waited. The flamethrower guy came running, and I shot him. He fell down. I ran again.

The dream jumped again, and I was crouching at the edge of a road, looking across at a building surrounded by high walls. There were a few other guys with me at this point. The rest of the dream is a blurry mess - I think it just kept jumping around showing different 'actions' during my part in the war, and then I woke up.

I think I know why I dreamt about it - partly because I've been playing quite a bit of Call of Duty lately, but also partly because my grandfather died in May a couple of years ago. He served in the war.

Archived