Home

Need help in Gloria's theater

I can't get up to the rafters. I've managed to get two plays (the one with the flowers and the other with the haunted castle) but I don't know what to do from there. The critic said that I could find more scripts around the set but I haven't found any.

Well, if you have two that must mean you've already gotten "The Knight of Joy" and "The Day the Mail Boat Finally Came," considering that's the only order you can get them in. Try running the Mail Boat on the set with the water (it's easier if you do it in happy mode, but sad mode works too). After running the play, you should notice a new prop in the water. That might help you.

Ok, I'm an idiot.

I cannot get past this - I've found two other scripts but it seems that no matter what scene I run the baloon is not a prop for it.

I've run the mail boat on the set with the water - and don't see anything in the water afterwards - (this being the one where the guy falls off the boat into the water).

I spent all last night trying to get this & think i'm missing something pretty dang obvious.

help?

It's hard to get the hang of this level first time through, at least it was for me.

You want to run the 'Mail Boat' play (I think I did it on the sad set) to get the boat to arrive. Then Jump on the boat. That will trigger a scenery change. Once that happens, you're actually standing elsewhere on the new scenery, and you can get the next script.

Ok - I've done that....all that happens when I get to the top is that I can see the balloon (I think raz says something about seeing it) - from that point, do I jump to the left TO the balloon?

I'm not sure if I tried jumping over to it - I think I remember something about the situation that made me think I couldn't do that.

Sorry for needing the hand-holding - Like I said, I'm missing something pretty basic here, just not sure what it is.

Boy, I'm having trouble beating the end boss in this level. I keep dying. I already know that swinging to the left and right helps me avoid the 'bullits' when floating to the catwalk, but the enemies on the floor are just too much. When I've killed those, the end boss has gained his power again to float up and strike another attack at me. I barely have time to shoot him. :(

Any tips or tactics?

--Erwin

My ability to avoid damage increased immensely when I learned how to target and dodge effectively. That goes for the place you're at. When you land back on the stage and the little enemies start coming at you, target one of them and hit the jump button - you don't just jump, but you dodge their melee attacks. Once they stop spinning, you can Psi blast them into oblivion then go and attack the critic.

Archived