WIP: realistic grievous

{xg}darthVADER

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when its gonna be done?

i dont know i hope soon

anyways here the full general grievous without cape

there is still some minor tweaking left to be done but this should keep you occupied

the current polycount is a bit high exactly 4020 but we'll see what i can do about that

enjoy

generalgrievousfinal10ls.jpg

generalgrievousfinal22ue.jpg

generalgrievousfinal35rm.jpg

Originally posted by darthviper107

everything looks the right size

Except for them monkey paws, man. What's he supposed to do with those things? Crush grapes? They do not inspire fear, even a little bit.

Legs look pretty good. Seems to be coming along fine, but yeah I think KMans got a point with the hands. I'm sure you'll fix that, this is all just the begining mesh. Scaling comes later, when you have to put it to the skelaton, so its a mute point. Mars out

it already has 2 thumbs but ya cant see it on the screens

and the arms are still a little bit wip scaling wise and also i made the fingers to thick but thats gonna change soon dont worry

also ive modeled it so that if someone is willing to help me make new anims for it the arms can split in 2

ive been playing a little bit with the old version

generalgrievousfinal54wg.jpg

Easy on the smoothing, lol. The model looks very nice and it shows a very clean use of polygons. The only crit I could make, is not about modelling, but about the model it self: make the hands bigger. They look like tiny forks.

I'd help you with texturing, but I've got work keeping me busy, nonstop.

Are you going to go through and apply proper smoothing groups to the model? Otherwise it's going to look pretty bad in-game.

Archived