Home

if you could have any power what would it be

RevanA4

ok I'm bored so here goes if you could have 5 powers or abilities from any game, movie, cartoon ect... what would they be any why and where are they from

ok here is mine

1. Instant Transmition (DBZ) why I'd never have to worry about running out of gas again

2. force crush (guess) to use when my brother starts to annoy me

3. force persuade (guess) to end all wars everywhere

4. to fly ( may different ) same as the first and it would be cool

5. force lighting (guess) same as the second

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jedigoku

ok I'm bored so here goes if you could have 5 powers or abilities from any game, movie, cartoon ect... what would they be any why and where are they from

ok here is mine

1. Instant Transmition (DBZ) why I'd never have to worry about running out of gas again

2. force crush (guess) to use when my brother starts to annoy me

3. force persuade (guess) to end all wars everywhere

4. to fly ( may different ) same as the first and it would be cool

5. force lighting (guess) same as the second

If i could have any 5 powers or abilites from any programme, it would have to be the same as you've written down. and for the excate same reasons. ;)

MattCole

A power that would allow me to never run out of money... no matter how much I spend! :D

Call me... [insert Echo Effect Here] "Check Man"

Help me Check Man, I need a car... *Sob!*

Have no fear, Check Man is here!

*Scribbles in checkbook... tearing sound...*

Here you are!

*Cheering crowd* Thank you Check Man!

On second thought! Maby... not! :xp:

Originally posted by Achilles

I'd like to have the power to ban people.

Heh, you & me both..

along with Add xxxx To Your Ignore List.

No kidding, seems I spend more time organizing my ignore list than reading the boards these days.

/Topic/

Dominate mind would be some serious fun.

A power to make people spontaniously combust would be great as well.

dominate mind. :D

of course, i really wish i had the ability to use "cheat codes":

need a gun, 'give weapon_shotgun'.

need ammo, "give item_box_buckshot"

need some health, "give item_healthkit"

need some money, "give item_wrappedbenjamins"

the ability to fly, hover, and go through walls, "/noclip"

invincibility, "/god"

need a life, "give item_doesnotexist"

obviously, none of that is going to help me talk to women or anything. hmm, maybe just having the dominate mind would be enough........

^^^^

The very same reason I loved The Matrix. "Tank, I need to know how to season a london broil". Uploaded. How freakin' cool would that be?!?!

As for the women...I'd suggest fewer trips to Starbucks. Last time I asked, coffee breath was still a no-no. :D

Eternal life would be usefull, combined with the power to never grow old and heal. Extremely usefull if you can place others under the effects as well (saves tons on funeral and healthcare costs). Furthermore Dominate Mind is usefull ('I don't need to pay for this', or 'this ship is sinking' [Russian accent] 'nothing wrong with ship' [/Russian accent]) and Force Choke, just in case Dominate Mind doesn't work. These last 2 I would keep for myself.

In no particular order...

1. Battle Meditation (How come nobody's mentioned this? You could change the course of wars without anyone learning of your abilities. And make tons of money betting on boxing :D)

2. Force Push/Wave

3. Affect Mind/Dominate Mind

4. Force Heal

5. Master Speed

And for force push and master speed, I'd like the "clone wars" version of them (the cartoon series with the insane powers)

The very same reason I loved The Matrix. "Tank, I need to know how to season a london broil". Uploaded. How freakin' cool would that be?!?!

I agree that would be very cool!

I dub that the "The Matrix Operator and Cell Phone Power"

:D

As for the women...I'd suggest fewer trips to Starbucks. Last time I asked, coffee breath was still a no-no. :D

:lol:

Originally posted by Darth Band

me too. and concerned with tht, id like to ask, how do you become a mod?

Start sending bribes over here and we'll see what can be done :xp:

Seriously now, there has to be a need for a new moderator and then we look at the possible members who could best fill up the position. Posting history and attitude on the boards are probably the main criteria. Admins have the last word of course :D

I really wish I had dominate mind :(

Hey...but I have that power! :D

[Dominate mind]Back on topic![/Dominate mind]

[success]

[*]Telekinesis (Hello, PGA!)

[*]Telepathy (I'm right; you're wrong; deal with it)

[*]Time Travel ("Oops, didn't mean to do that!" or "Hey, why didn't I invent that? *Five minutes and a slight history change later* "Oh, wait. I did! :p)

[*]Invincibility (*Dodges a thrown gun* "The bullets didn't stop me, what makes you think the gun will?")

[*]Immortality ("I'm 5,793 years old. Can't you tell?")

[/list=1]

For the record, from my viewpoint (and enforced by I, Jedi) Telekinesis encompasses Force Jump, Force Push/Pull, Levitation, Choke, etc., and Telepathy ('Alter Mind') encompasses Affect Mind/Dominate Mind/Force Persuade and the ability to make others see/hear/feel what you want them to. *evil and menacing laugh*

[EDIT]Scratch Time Travel and insert complete control of the space-time continum. Who needs speed when you can simply compress the distance from Point A to Point B.

I also wouldn't mind being John Vattic from the game Second Sight (without the NSA uber-agents chasing me down, of course). Vattic has, interestingly enough, exactly five psionic abilities.

[*]Telekinesis (Move objects/people with your mind plus a Vader-esque choke ability)

[*]Healing (Self-Explanatroy, but can heal others)

[*]Psi Attack (Either a ball of psionic energy launched at a single person or a Force Wave type of effect)

[*]Charm (Renders you invisible to the human eye, unless someone sees you do it, and can be used to 'persuade' people follow you)

[*]Projection (Astral projection--the ability to cause your mental self to leave your physical body, can also be used to possess people.)

[/list=1]

Either set of powers would be nice.

Archived