Home

Death Star

Guest the_big_i

Guest the_big_i

You Know the final phase of attack in the Death Star Mission where u have to distroy the exaust port well i can get to it fine but i can't desrot it can u help me out.

The exhaust port ???!!!

Are you sure that you are in the right battle ? This sounds like the battle of Yavin ! wink.gif

------------------

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"

TZG+7

Just fly down the trench and dodge the turbolasers, having set the detail to minimum, thus negating those yellow crossbeams. Arm torps, and fire one at the big black hole. Pull up, and wait for the mission to end. If it doesn't, you missed and you're gonna have SERIOUS problems because those TIEs you've outrun will have caught up and you have to loop around and fire a torp again... it helps to be in a B-Wing.

Oh, wrong Death Star wink.gif

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

Archived