Home

Basic Braining Intro...Foreshadowing? (SPOILERS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the Cheat special on this, here are some extras many missed (like me for example!)

1)Use the FishHorn in Loboto's lab and he'll think Sheegor farted

2)Before giving Sheegor Mr.Pokeylope bring it to the kids in camp for some neat dialogue

3)Tough one:Go to Skyscraper Island and climb the skyscraper closest to the mountian and go along the corner, adjust the camera so you see inside the mountain and you can see a love picture left by one of the programmers.

I just saw the Cheat special on this, here are some extras many missed (like me for example!)

2)Before giving Sheegor Mr.Pokeylope bring it to the kids in camp for some neat dialogue

3)Tough one:Go to Skyscraper Island and climb the skyscraper closest to the mountian and go along the corner, adjust the camera so you see inside the mountain and you can see a love picture left by one of the programmers.

I'm going to try out the first and second one when I'm playing that game.

It's very, very, very tiny. Go Oleander's Door and adjust the camera so you can see behnd it, theres a tiny sign that looks like an opening credit.

Ha! I remember that! I leapt off the walkway 'cause I wanted to grab it.

Has anyone ever tried pyrokenesis on a squirrel? If you haven't, try it, and see what happens!

lobato_sayline.jpg:Sheegor, please! Open a window if you're going to do that.

chloe.jpg:You know turtles are just visitors from another galaxy who never left. Their shells are actually atmospheric-reentry heat shields.

SecretPic.jpg

Archived