Home

Which Animal Spirit Totem Are You?

this is me:

"Your soul is bound to the Third Totem, Grandfather Thunder: The Raven. Grandfather Thunder appears as a flock of ultramarine ravens. He embodies reverence, leadership, honor, and inspiration. He is associated with the color ultramarine, the season of winter, and the element of water. His downfall is egocentrism. You are most compatible with Wolves and Owls."

Your soul is bound to the Sixth Totem, Gehirn, The Tortoise. Gehirn appears as a claret colored turtle. He embodies growth, success, evolution, and progress. He is associated with the color claret, the season of summer, and the element of wind. His downfall is forgetfulness. You are most compatible with Monkeys and Spiders.

Interesting...

I got

Your soul is bound to the Eighth Totem, Eternal: The Cockroach. Eternal appears as a jet black cockroach. He embodies stamina, energy, tolerance, and courage. He is associated with the color jet, the season of winter, and the element of earth. His downfall is coldness. You are most compatible with Spiders and Bears

i hate cockroaches there sick lol

Your soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider. Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming. You are most compatible with Tortoises and Cockroaches.

I guess i DO like spiders!! weird, but fun thanx!!:)

my result is......interesting.

Your soul is bound to the Second Totem, Luna: The Wolf. Luna appears as a pair of coral colored wolves. She embodies empathy, nurturing, insight, and warmth. She is associated with the color coral, the season of spring, and the element of wind. Her downfall is pathos. You are most compatible with Doves and Ravens.

Oh my wouldn't M_G be proud of me...

1065337825_temsmonkey.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey. Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness. You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.

1065337885_stotemsowl.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon:The Owl: Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness.

HEY! I'm Compatible with Monkeys!!!! hey mav, you interested?

;) Just kiddin bud!

<Gloats> heheh, this totaly fits me ;) *gains EGO points* :rolleyes:

Pretty neat, thanx for bringing this to our attention!!!

MattCole

1065337968_temsspider.JPG

------------------------------------------------------

Your soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider. Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming.

Well... this definately explains why I think the Shadows from Babylon 5 are so cool! :D

Oh look a spider! *Whap!!!* NOOOO!!! You killed my Totem!!! :lol:

Your soul is bound to the Tenth Totem, Yen: The Snake. Yen appears as a vermillion colored cobra. He embodies passion, rapture, zeal, and desire. He is associated with the color vermillion, the season of summer, and the element of fire. His downfall is indulgence. You are most compatible with Bears and White Stags.

Hm..I begin to wonder about myself..

1065337825_temsmonkey.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey. Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness. You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.

Test is flawed....No Lions.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/donarepa/1065337968_temsspider.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider. Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming. You are most compatible with Tortoises and Cockroaches.

OK, I can handle the Spiders... but compatible to cockroaches?! :p ick...

*squash* oops.. I just squished my soulmate!! argghh!

Originally posted by Lion54

Hey hey! another potenial mate ;) just kiddin, i promise i wont stalk you or Mav ;) honest

again just kiddin.

@ Chain.2da

I'm sorry for your loss.

:rofl:

MattCole

1065327750_totemsdove.JPG Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares:The Dove.

Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization.

You are most compatible with Wolves and White Stags.

Well, that explains a lot. No Wolves or White Stags here?

Your soul is bound to the Ninth Totem, Titan: The Bear. Titan appears as an umber colored bear. He embodies strength, might, flair, and power. He is associated with the color umber, the season of autumn, and the element of earth. His downfall is overbearance. You are most compatible with Cockroaches and Snakes.

W00t. I'm the first bear.

here is mine

So... ah... Bastilla... Wanna get together tonight and uhhh...

Ooo... Im such a naughty boy.... teeheeehee....;)

1065327750_totemsdove.JPG

Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares:The Dove.

Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization.

You are most compatible with Wolves and White Stags.

Hmmm... nifty. That seems to fit with me. Thanks for the link, Korfredonn!:)

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/D/donarepa/1065337968_temsspider.JPG

Archived