Home

Favourite Episode III TV spots.*Spoiler possibility*

El Sitherino

I'm curious to see what the favourite Episode III TV spots you all like.

This would be mine.

The music is creepy as hell, and Vader looks so sweet, marching up those steps ready to slay the jedi in the temple. With that music it seems so much more powerful. With each TV spot I find myself wanting to see this movie more and more.

I also enjoy this one as a second favourite.

My favorite is also Tragedy, because it seems like Anakin is heartbroken as he looks at the council.

It's a deep feeling of sadness and anger in that trailer that makes it better than the rest.

And not just the "Don't you betray me too" line with Padme. Cause I didn't really care for that one. I liked the "They don't trust you, Anakin" line from Palpy :D

hmmm...decides not to click link... I have seen a few of the others tho... and some of them have been floatin around on TV here...

everyone was making a fuss about being able to hear grievous' voice in "unite" I understood the words but those couple of words werent enough....!!! I'll just have to wait til next week :) Though, his voice in the clone wars series was pretty creepy/cool :)

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

My favorite was 'to protect you', but I hadn't seen Tragedy 2 yet. That might be my new favorite. Where did you get these? There might be more I haven't seen.

They're from the official site, but they haven't linked to tragedy 2 yet. Someone posted a link to it on their server over at MF.com.

Originally posted by LightNinja

i have to make a question, i havent seen the cartoon series so there will be something in the movie that i may don't get or somthing?.

Nope. The cartoon just gave more detail about the clone wars. It really isn't needed to understand RoTS, but it was meant to be seen purely for addition to the story. But I doubt it'll lessen the experience of the movie for you.

Originally posted by IG-64

I have now decided to henceforth avoid anything that has to do with clips in the movie, because the more of it I see, the more of it i'll be reciting in my head during the movie. :o

im with the little guy :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by jebbers

AStro you should check out the Tv spot "Unite" you can hear Grievous's voice...but you being 56k and all...:(

o and thats my favorite one "Unite"

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

everyone was making a fuss about being able to hear grievous' voice in "unite" I understood the words but those couple of words werent enough....!!! I'll just have to wait til next week :) Though, his voice in the clone wars series was pretty creepy/cool :)

mtfbwya

You should try Hooked on Phonics, jebbers. And start out with something small, like Dr. Seuss.

Archived