Home

I just beat my personal record...

Rogue15

of playing a pc/video game.....

played Galaxies for 14 hours straight.

Master Carbineer

4200 Rifleman

0100 Bounty Hunter

my head is going to explode and im prolly gonna die in my sleep, but damn. it was worth it.

so, what's your record?

I only play for around an hour per session, because I get far too bored of the game and end up doing something else.

Then in 30 minutes I go back looking for more like a bum in a food shelter. :(

I once spent 17 hours streight playing The Legend of Zelda for the original NES.

Holy ****... if this was a long time ago i can understand, but if ur just retro gaming, thats some freaky concentration level.

I always lose track of time when im gaming, though i do know i played 35 hours of kotor2 and finished it in 4 days.

if i spend more than a couple of hours max playing compy games or sitting in front of a compy screen I start feeling really ill, really quickly :( other people i know with the same condition(epilepsy) sometimes cant play/etc for more than 10 mins or less :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Anthony

and 7 straight hours of soda constructer.

Soda constructer??!! Jesus its like impossible making somthing that can fly and stuff, cause whenever you get something that looks like it can walk, turn it on and it folds to the ground, it can't be rescued. :p

But now that I think of it:

Halo: Playing with one guy named ackack on Xbox connect from 8pm to 4am

Kotor: First day I got it I played from around 5pm to 3am :p

Yesterday I spent around 6 hours on the computer acumilative.

TiE

Well, I remember I went to a friends house and we played Legend of Dragoon on PS1 for a full 24 hours taking turns, we went through 4 2 liters of mt dew and 2 pots of cofee, not to mention the 70 packets of sugar that we put in the cofee. Oh, and some cool aid made with thrice the sugar.

Originally posted by BongoBob

Well, I remember I went to a friends house and we played Legend of Dragoon on PS1 for a full 24 hours taking turns, we went through 4 2 liters of mt dew and 2 pots of cofee, not to mention the 70 packets of sugar that we put in the cofee. Oh, and some cool aid made with thrice the sugar.

o_o

DIABETES

Archived