Home

Friendly Check-In

Jo

Just thought i would check in and see how everyone is doing, in galaxies or otherwise. Happy late birthday's to Tebs and teh Zeto. As for me, I'm doin good. School, work, you know, the usual. I started playing Guild Wars Friday so thats fun as well, and its free :p (look up jodae daulas if you play) SO, tell me whats up with all of you guys.

I have been really busy with AP exams and other school related things, but otherwise doing pretty good.

"World of Warcraft for teh win."

- Hah, wait till you get to the high levels... that game sucks.

Good to see the WoW Bashing is in all SWG forums :p

I hope all of you are doing ok, I just got back in SWG because I missed a lot of friends here, however I still Play WoW, and have 2 toons that are high level, and around 28 more that are low level and play when I need a switch from my class :p

anyway back in SWG I will try to see if I can get someone from my friend's list online again, I'm sure I would love to throw a pillow at someone (specially Jo since he made me keep that on starsider aswell :p) I even got a second account because I couldn't stay away from combat and wanted to craft, I did Naja's original template of MBE/MDancer on another twi'lek and I'm having fun with it, too much crafting >_<

Anyway, the ghost of the unknown Naja will go off now :p a big hug to everyone here :)

well i was playin WoW for a while..highest level i hit was 20...just kinda go boring, but im enjoying Guild Wars, and once again love that its free :D Glad to see everyone is doin good, if any of you who DONT have me on msn (what...reaper,naja, and x'ero) want to add me, pm and ill send it to ya, cause i dont want to go postin it publicly :D

Heya, I still enjoy star wars. Just got myself a kashyyykian bantha, and lots of cool loot, like a TIE hologram, Clone Armor, heads of animals to have on my wall, and new pictures. I just LOVE the new planet, its so HUGE!!!!!!!! hehe :)

Archived