Home

Milla's nightmare

I just finished the game and only came back to see this after reading a walkthrough. You don't need to find this room to beat the game, it just seems to be there as a side bonus. Does anyone know of any other things in the game like that?

I found a semi-secret area in Oleander's braining. AT the part right after you slide down the ladder with the fire cannons (about 1/3 of the way through the level) and you see Bobby Zilch, you drop down off a platform onto the ground.

Now, if you continue you jump on the floating platforms that are going in circles. But back near where you drop down there's a sign that says something like "restricted area" and if you go over there you drop down into a cavern with like ten figments. And then when you exit you're further ahead in the level.

Originally posted by Vitrivius

There is a secret area on Black Velvet. It's a garden where you can meet all the wreslers you have defeated. I also think there was a vault there.

Yeah. That's where the quote in my sig comes from. XP I had no idea that counted as a secret, though.

Did anyone try visiting that "secret" room in Black Velvetopia before defeating any of the wrestlers? Was the room just empty? I guess those rooms are secret in that you don't need to go there in order to beat the game. When I played the game for the first time I wasn't interested in searching for baggage or vaults or figments or anything like that... I was just focused on accomplishing the main tasks at hand (getting the levitation merit badge, collecting the four cards for Edgar, etc.). I didn't realize these rooms were there until I was messing around after beating the game. The rooms almost seem designed for that... (not the room in Basic Braining, though... I found that the first time). So in that sense, yeah, I think they are secret.

• 2 months later...

Well I finished the game 100% with all the figments and stuff, and I also saw the room in Milla's Party. If you'll look at the story in the second vault youll understand the nightmares and what they're whispering. Ans no, you can't do anything with them. She's a secret agent, she knows how to suppress those nightmares into a little place in her mind and lock 'em away.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I see something of a door in her mind where the nightmare's are. It's bolder than the rest of those orange/red/yellow wiles that suppress her nightmare's I'ma see if I can hack something. I might be able to if I found a backdoor to my banking account I can probably do this.

...Don't pretend you can hack it. There isn't anything in there. Just a little glimpse into Milla's past.

Oh, and that door is just supposed to represent the door to the orphanage.

I've hacked one but I was signed as a tester and I told them I could hack and they wanted me to find all the glitches I could. So I found like 43. Whoa did they pay me! But I didn't need it. I'm not a money person.

Ray: Yeah you are!

Dib: Yeah you tried to sell us for 3 dollars each!

Me: But that's how much you're worth!

Dib and Ray: I'ma kill you! Then tear you apart!

I've hacked one but I was signed as a tester and I told them I could hack and they wanted me to find all the glitches I could. So I found like 43. Whoa did they pay me! But I didn't need it. I'm not a money person.

Ray: Yeah you are!

Dib: Yeah you tried to sell us for 3 dollars each!

Me: But that's how much you're worth!

Dib and Ray: I'ma kill you! Then tear you apart!

You don't...

Let me explain.

Being a tester means you live in the game developers' studio, basically, and you don't "find glitches" until the last few builds. Every time something happens, you write a "test case." You don't shoot every brick in the wall. If one works, they all work. It's a TEXTURE.

Not only that, but you have to watch the INTRO AND TEST-SCREEN OVER AND OVER AND WRITE TEST-SCREENS FOR THAT.

Even as a Beta Tester.

Trust me. Summer job, thanks to my cousin.

It sucked.

Archived