• Trandoshan Weapons
    • Geonosian Weapons
    • Wookiee Weapons

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i think the elite beam weapon is awesome, but its really pathetic how you can't replace the blood-ammunition capsule, or syphone fuel from other beam weapons. however, i really like the DC-17m just cause its a rifle and its powerful with rapid-fire. I don't like noob guns anymore, just because they are so noobish. I still do love the concussion rifle, however, mostly because of its melee in close range. I DONT like the trandoshan ACP repeater rifle, and the heavy ACP I just dislike for some strange reason. the DC-15s is lame unless I'm fighting scav or battle droids, and I use the AA against SBDs (the rocket launcher against magnagaurds and spider droids). Sniper rifle is fun against trandos, and really fun on the internet when I'm not lagging; the wookie bowcaster sucks unless your trying to hit slow and medium-armored enemies like trando mercs or slavers, and only when fully charged (its also fun to use it fully charged, fired around tunnels, and I also found a cool trick; charge the bowcaster fully and point it straight down when your in a place with a flat ceiling and floor--the round with bounce straight up and down and up and down and look all cool). I'd have to say my favorite weapon combo is the trandoshan ACP array gun and the DC-17m blaster attachment. My most favorite weapon of all time in the elite geonosian beam weapon--its lame you can't use it in multiplayer mode.

as far as nades... EC grenades are fun but they are noob, (they DO hurt droids and organics, not just stun them as most of the guides tell you) but they are still really great and useful when fighting super battle droids; thermal detonators are all purpose, and direct hits will kill most medium-armored enemies, but they don't do as much on SBDs or spider droids; sonic grenades have a really wide blast radius and can break components of droids but they are only very effective on organics, specifically geonosians because it has the proximity fuse rather than a one-second timer; flash bang "luma" grenades dont do anything to droids, even though some guides say they do, and they stun organics--for some reason they can stun you but not your squad mates. as for my favorite nade... i'm not sure, since they each lend themselves to certain situations, but i'd have to say EC just because of their entertainment value.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived