Home

Place yer' pics, ladies and gentlemen! (56k = Death to yer' brains)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by legameboy

He still looks like a Furby. XD

I remember I told someone, I think it was Evil Dark Jedi or a name something like that, the he looked like a furby, and because of that he said he almost commited suicide.

*shrugs*

Originally posted by Acrylic

Oh sorry, I didn't know if it was a rhetorical (sp?) question!

Yeah, I can play Who stuff pretty easily. I'm more into playing stuff from Led Zeppelin though. But most of all I make up my own stuff. I never tried Can't Explain, but it sounds like just about the easiest song ever, so I'll try it one of these days (if not today! :p)

Ok, what about "We won't Get Fooled Again"? That is just about the sweetest rock song ever made isn't it?

If not, what Who songs can you do?

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Ive never posted my pic. And dont plan too.

Oh wait a second!

His name was Hellfire Jedi!

(And I totally hope that I didn't mess the name up again, because I'll be embarassed for the second time! ;))

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Ok, what about "We won't Get Fooled Again"? That is just about the sweetest rock song ever made isn't it?

If not, what Who songs can you do?

I never tried, but all these songs you're listing are really easy, and just by listening to them, I could do 'em. :)

But only Who song I really tried is Behind Blue Eyes, and I do it well.

Oh wait a second!

(And I totally hope that I didn't mess the name up again, because I'll be embarassed for the second time! ;))

I never tried, but all these songs you're listing are really easy, and just by listening to them, I could do 'em. :)

But only Who song I really tried is Behind Blue Eyes, and I do it well.

Hey man, I love that song too (I sing it well too). If you ever get a chance, you should record that and post it here. It would make me REALLY happy! :D Thanks!

Oh wait a second!

I remember that! Wasn't he holding an airsoft gun and you Photoshoped it? :p

Archived