Home

Alt Ep3 game ending Vid(spoiler)

Yeah, played that level & about died.

It's a fun game... best moment had to be...

in the temple slaughtering the jedi, & one of the clones cries "protect Lord Vader!". Felt so damn cool. A classic moment in my gaming time.

Originally posted by Hannibal

I think Anakin would have become all powerful then he would have gotten Luke to join him and they would have ruled the universe as father and son. :)

I agree, I like that ending much more. Darth Vader has always been my favorite character form the OT and him ruling the galaxy, even without his armour, would have been even cooler.

My favorite part is the Mace Windu duel. They made it look very cinematic. Kind of like the spoiler shots of the Mace-Sidious fight. Which it took the place of in the game.

When I saw the movie, I was hoping that Mace would fight Anakin after he fought sidious.

I think Anakin would have become all powerful then he would have gotten Luke to join him and they would have ruled the universe as father and son.

I think the reason for the Emperor to grab and hold on to power was because he controlled the leaders (aka Senators) of the republic/newly formed Empire. Anakin controlled jack sh#t, no one even knew about him, he was a Jedi and the jedi had betrayed the Republic, as far as the galaxy knows.

Raw power in the force isn't enough to conquer a galaxy, scheming and politicking is needed to control that many systems. That's why Sidious, went through all that trouble in the first place.

So after the video (in the first post) ends then either the Senators know he killed The Emperor, making him a traitor and executed (at least they would try) OR Anakin returns and says he's the new Emperor and they laugh in his face, making him angry and making him kill as many as he gets to. Then a Civil War begins over who will become the new Emperor.

The Clones are genetically programmed to listen to the leader of the Republic/Empire so I don't know how they will react, maybe they have a nervous breakdown because they don't know who to take orders from.

Point is, Anakin isn't a politician. He is a man of action, a soldier, a skilled fighter. Not a leader of worlds. So I don't see him becoming Emperor on his own. In episodes 5-6, yes, definitely, then everybody knew and feared him and the Empire's rule and machinations were already established by Palpatine. But not at the end of ep 3.

Originally posted by montnoir

The Clones are genetically programmed to listen to the leader of the Republic/Empire so I don't know how they will react, maybe they have a nervous breakdown because they don't know who to take orders from.

That's an assumption. I'm sure Sidious had them programmed to listen to him alone and with him gone Anakin is the only one left. Your right Anakin was no politician he would have ruled with an iron fist. He wouldn't have been as subtle. With the Death Star already being built and an army of clone warriors he might not have ruled forever but for quite a while.

Assuming the Clones listen to Anakin, he would have a chance. But the Clones were made by the Kaminoans for the Republic, not for the Sith. The Kaminoans are in charge of the programming, so if they would have been programmed to listen to the Sith then they would either have said something about it or the Jedi would have found out. They listened to Palpatine because he was the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic not because he was their leader. With him gone I imagine they take orders from the Senate, or whomever is in charge of the Republic/Empire. I'm not sure that Anakin as Palpatines apprentice also automatically counts as his successor.

Archived