Home

Favorite Quotes of SW

RaV™

"Is that a lightsaber in your tunic or are you just happy to see me?" --- :D Awww shucks I made one up :D

My favorite line is:

"Learn to know the Dark Side of the Force and you will achieve a power greater than ANY Jedi." --Darth Sidious

Originally posted by nas77

Incidentally, I heard he's got some equally good lines in Ep3; hope that's true, can't wait! But don't post any of them, or at least use spolier tags, please!

Too late... But some quotes here were from the ep3 trailer so it's okay.

And back on-topic: The Heroes of KoTOR

"I hate you, old man." ~ Revan

"Just because I saved her doesn't mean I was going to charge up her loading ramp." ~ The Exile

From the movies: all of the Han/Leia dialog was great. All of the Han dialog was great. (Can you tell I'm a Han Solo fan?) That look when he's say's "Who's scruffy looking?" is priceless... gotta make that my desktop wallpaper....

Here's some KotOR quotes I love until I can remember exactly what my fav lines from the movies were:

Female PC: You look like you want to say something.

Carth: Oh, you can tell, can you?

F PC: Well, your mouth keeps opening. That's a sign I think.

Carth: Oh, yeah? Well listen, beautiful, I don't need to take this abuse. I get enough female Jedi bashing from Bastila, thank you very much.

F PC: You love the attention. Admit it.

Carth: You think so? I could probably get the same kind of attention from a blaster rifle.

F PC: Oh, I think there's things I can do that a blaster can't.

Carth: Now *that* I'd like to see. Or would I? You've got my damn head on backwards, you know that?

-------------------------------------

F PC: You've been watching me very closely as of late. Why is that?

Carth: Oh. I hadn't thought you'd noticed...

F PC: I'm blind, now, am I?

Carth: No, no, I didn't mean it that way.

F PC: Oh, I get it. You think I'm stupid, right?

Carth: Damn it, woman, if you keep hounding me I'm going to put you over my knee and teach you a lesson!

F PC: Is that a promise?

Carth: Oh, no, I'm not even going there, sister.

• 2 weeks later...

oow I gots one

obi-won " we are not in trouble yet "

Jar-Jar "WHAT yet monsters out there leekin in here all sinking and no power when yousa thinkn wesa in trouble"

atton - " she may have been good looking once i mean how old do you think she is"

exile - " if she is good looking you most of taken a blaster shot when i wasn't looking"

3 of the greatest I think of:

- "Laugh it up, fuzzball" ~Han Solo

- "Die Jedidogs" ~ C3PO (not 100 % if he says it in the bought movies, he did at cinema.)

- "Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old mans head, is it? He's half-senile he forget i ever said anything... Uhmm what was it about?" ~Jolee Bindo (not 100 % sure of his endind... havent played kotor for a time)

Originally posted by Sabretooth

"IT'S A TRAP!" - I'll leave that to you

i got tht one, its from ep 6 when ackbar finds out abt the ambush set by the imperials near the :deathii:

Originally posted by RedHawke

:eyeraise: er' ... Bastila put who said it... Obi Wan... you know Obi-Wan Kenobi teacher of Aniken. :ben:

ohhh. :fist: i thought someone said tht to obi :o

Archived