• AOL
    • Maxthon
    • Opera
    • Mozilla

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jedigoku

yes it is although I didn't think of that when i made the poll so if a mod could edit it and add it I would appreciate that

I'm surprised you could forget, I see commercials everyday that have to do with it.

Gotta go with my Firefox (aka, built by the Netscape people after they split ;) )..

I use Safari on my MAC, and Firefox is the closest thing to it for the PC... though if MAC released a PC version of Safari, I'd switch in a heartbeat ;)

I couldn't live without my tabbed browsing, plus with the themes and extensions you can add-on, it just makes Firefox that much better :D

I got to go with Firefox myself...

I have used Netscape in the past, whilst using various versions of RedHat Linux, and have never had any problems with that browser either.

Originally posted by Derc

firefox4xk8uu.gif

Derc, that's a very good smily! :D

You missed Opera and Regular Mozilla.

Better add that to the poll :)

Phase Out too.

And I wouldn't worry too much about any Firefox problems. The community is there to back it up, so whenever a hole is found, it's usually repaired a few days later :)

If this same problem showed up with IE, you'd be sitting with it fr months before some help arrives.

IE for me

Ad-aware sorts the majority of the crap out.

I'd rather keep the crap out in the first place then letting it in and then clean up the mess.

Archived