• other plz specify
    • AOL
    • Maxthon
    • Opera
    • Mozilla

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldnt say daunting, but it can be a big pain in the butt if youve got loads of bookmarks, and dont know how to import/export bookmarks from Internet Evil to Firefox. hehe

Accually firefox does that for you if you want it to, it's part of the installation process :p

@lukeiamyourdad

The quote you wrote, was in fact meant to be a dumb JOKE (stuipd stink joke which is a crappy gig). Eessh!

Give me a break already. What the heck did I do now?

If you wanted me to leave for good you could have just made a poll where it says: "Who should leave or be banned?" and add me to the list and that they all vote that I should leave. Perhaps then I might leave, I'm may be a weak, spoiled, arrogant, irrational, useless, idiotic, ignorant, uneducated, over-reacting, lazy, pompous piece of s**t trash; but at least I try not to be!

So gather arguments for about... 3 minutes and you'll have enough arguments to kill me; I won't hold a grudge against you if you try to or do kill me, it would be a great relief to me if you could end my life; I didn't have the courage to do it myself so I figure that you could do that for me.

Back on topic:

I WON'T turn to any other Explorer until someone gives me a CHOISE!

You decide to stay with IE for all the wrong reasons.

All right, you are starting to behave like my 6 year old borther, (who hits me and mauls me if I don't do what he asks and when I ask him what he wants he stops and says what he wants) so I am going straight to the point:

What do you want?

PS: Your jokes aren't particularly funny nor very obvious.

I know. I am known amongst people for that.

All right, you are starting to behave like my 6 year old borther, (who hits me and mauls me if I don't do what he asks and when I ask him what he wants he stops and says what he wants) so I am going straight to the point:

What do you want?

Ok, IMO you are the only one here that would think of comparing LIAYD to a child. LIAYD enjoys intelligent constructive conversation, and like me I'm sure he gets annoyed when people post out of ignorance and try to sell it as truth. LIAYD has'nt attacked you, she is pointing out the way YOUR actions come across to him (and some of the rest of us!).

From what I have read, it seems like you dont want to try firefox in the firstplace simply because RTG might have been (IYO) a little fanatical about the advertising. As LIAYD ( I think.....was it somone else? I cant remeber just now) touched on earlier, if you did your home-work you would know that IE has known security risks that Firefox does'nt. No one is trying to shove firefox down your throat, its just hard to respect somone who purposely shoots themselves in the foot. I mean.... If you were sick and every one told you to drink lots of fluids, would you drink nothing simply because everyone said to do the oppisite? I have not once seen you provide a valid, intelligent argument as to why you SHOULDNT swich. When asked direct questions about your motivations you completely avoid answering. Instead, you choose to accuse her of wanting you banned, or campare her to a child.

I dont think LIAYD or anyone else here wants you banned, or wants you to go away necesarily. We just want clear, constructive conversation.

BTW does your brother seriously maul on your leg? does he even bite off a chunk? That's so gross man.

It reeks of negative vibes. That's enough to turn most people off from the prospect of conformation.

Whaaa? so RTG stated that (IHO) IE/AOL stink... hes right (IMO)! How does that make IT (just what is IT? The thread? Firefox?) "reek of negative vibes"

Can you explain your definition?

I tried Firefox, I like it better. I dont know if that really makes me anything, except happier. :xp: haha

Whaaa? so RTG stated that (IHO) IE/AOL stink... hes right (IMO)! How does that make IT (just what is IT? The thread? Firefox?) "reek of negative vibes"

Can you explain your definition?

Yes, I think so.

It's good to stand against peer pressure. Give Vlad some room to make a decision on his own.

But this is (mostly) good peer pressure, instead of trying to get him to try smoking crack or something, we're trying to get him off it! hehe

It reeks of negative vibes. That's enough to turn most people off from the prospect of conformation.

I wasn’t aiming my comment solely at RtG. Just the nudging in general. It's "angry" nudging.

Ok, IMO you are the only one here that would think of comparing LIAYD to a child. LIAYD enjoys intelligent constructive conversation, and like me I'm sure she gets annoyed when people post out of ignorance and try to sell it as truth. LIAYD has'nt attacked you, she is pointing out the way YOUR actions come across to her (and some of the rest of us!).

Just so you know LIAYD is a guy...

@ LIAYD Well now we're even because I really AM a girl, allthough I think I wanted people to know that < thats the second time this week somone has called me a guy! rofl> Thanks though cuz you made me realize I REALLY dont want to put up a pic of myself. Youre a guy and you're already hotter than me!

@Lion54 Damn you beat me to it!

@CaptainSkye.... "angry nudging" :stick: I dont think anyone here is actually ANGRY. Why are you defending him anyway? I didnt think his argument was all that constructive.

Btw what was this thread about again? Sorry guys.

Archived