• other plz specify
    • AOL
    • Maxthon
    • Opera
    • Mozilla

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. Firefox wasn't the first to include tab browsing. I had Opera long before Firefox even existed and they had tabbed browsing. So no, they're not ripping-off Firefox.

I didn't say that firefox was the first to include tab browsing... and I didn't say they were ripping off firefox...

I did say, they maybe copy-cattin' firefox...

IE is evil and crap and a spyware creators best friend. Firefox is good, but not enough functions. I now use opera. Very good. Tab browsing is much better than hundreds of windows and it has a built in pop-up protector

I'd like to point out that so does IE 6 anyway but I DOESN'T work at all I still wonder how many have switched after reading this thread

• 2 months later...
Firefox 1.5 has been out of beta since late November, if I recall correctly. Still a good pick-up, though. ^_^

And no one is here to argue with you, Vlad. You take your disease-ridden browser and be happy with it and we won't try to help you anymore.

nifty I've been waiting for it to come out of beta >_> guess I should have checked last month :lol:

IE! you know what that translates to in Japanese? "Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!" (it's a girl screaming in fright). hehehe.

And no one is here to argue with you, Vlad. You take your disease-ridden browser and be happy with it and we won't try to help you anymore.

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^_^

Archived