Home

Why does Lucas Have a *thing* with the OC

Surfnshannon

He does have teenage kids, who are probably fans of the show and make him watch it with them every week until it softened up his brain and he actually started to like it and want to be part of it.

Or it could have something to do with the fact that the Star Wars movies are distributed by 20th Century Fox, which has a stake in the OC, as well as eveything else on the channel, and the very channel itself, so it might be putting pressure on him to make nice with the show in order to cut a better distribution deal.

If I were a betting man, I'd chalk it up to a little of both.

Originally posted by The Hidden One

Well at least he doesn't star on the Cosby Show or ANYTHING on UPN....

Chris: Where do you think you go when you die?

Sam: I learned in church that if you're good you go to heaven, but if you're bad you go to a place where the dead believe they're still livin' and they pray for death but death won't come.

Chris: UPN?

:D

I'm with the others, I think it's because he has kids.

Originally posted by edlib

Or it could have something to do with the fact that the Star Wars movies are distributed by 20th Century Fox, which has a stake in the OC....

ka-ching....damn right :) its all about $$$ and maximising exposure to the teen audience(as opposed to the younger audience with TPM)... GL is a marketing genius, this is yet another feather in his cap to that effect :)

mtfbwya

Yeah, but I think at least one of his kids is from when he was with his ex-wife though.

And as far as him getting laid; well he was with Linda Ronstadt for a long time, back when she was young, skinny, and cute.

Yeah, but I think at least one of his kids is from when he was with his ex-wife though.

Yeah, he and Marcia.

And as far as him getting laid; well he was with Linda Ronstadt for a long time, back when she was young, skinny, and cute.

He didn't look too bad back in the 70's.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Man, at least Lucas is a creative guy, with all his hair intact.... Look at Donald Trump, worst hair ever, but still manages to skit around with supermodels... me wonders why ??

mtfbwya

Because unlike Lucas, Trump is a whore. Look how many times he's gone bankrupt, I blame it on the bimbos.

Archived