Home

umm.. err.. uhh.. what the..?

heh, that reminds me of something that happened up at work one time. we had some people come through that were wearing those teeth covers, and they took them off to eat. well, they paid the bill and left, and i mean left as in they left those teeth coverings sitting on the table.

to be honest, we never found out who they were, but those teeth covering were made of platinum (sorry, no spinning diamonds). one of the servers finally claimed them after three months of us having them in the safe and had them melted down to make an engagement ring for his girlfriend (whom he will be marrying in a couple of months).

its still kinda creepy, though....

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

Well, the images won't display on my computer. But, I can guess that the pictures are of gold and diamond teeth. I wonder what that would taste like...

Sort of,... these are "spinners" (yeah, like the hubcaps...) for gold teeth, with stones. I assume diamond or rhinestone depending on your budget :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

Well, I've never heard of anything like that... Very strange. I don't think I would want those in my mouth. Maybe when I get home the pics will show up...

ahh.. just FYI, the pics are in Flash format, so if you have it disabled, it could explain why they aren't showing up.. ;)

@Hannibal

My thoughts exactly... with my luck, other than cutting up the heck out of my mouth, I'd wind up swallowing a stone if it came loose... :eek:

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

My thoughts exactly... with my luck, other than cutting up the heck out of my mouth, I'd wind up swallowing a stone if it came loose... :eek:

just think of it though, it might make your, umm, excrements worth something. :xp:

ahh.. just FYI, the pics are in Flash format, so if you have it disabled, it could explain why they aren't showing up.. ;)

Well, I'm home and the pics showed upp...Ugh! Why would you want those things in your mouth? :confused::confused:

Now you know one of the "browsers" of the forums is trying to order a set right now...lol :D

ChAiNz,

It looks like a jewelry website designer got way too stoned for his/her own good before starting that page....lol

Man o man talk about mouth sores. You get mad and start talking fast and cut your lips off...lol

Too weird :D

DM

The only thing I can think to say is what Prime said... "Pimpin'!"

Possibly if you got sent to prison with those teeth you could press your smiling face against the bars and grind your way through to freedom! :lol:

Originally posted by stingerhs

just think of it though, it might make your, umm, excrements worth something. :xp:

That is absolutely not an image I want to have in my head...

Now I have to... get... the... images... out... :headbump

:D

Originally posted by Darth333

I wonder what you were searching when you found that :laugh6:

umm..err..uhh.. ;) hehehe...

Well, I do work at a jewelry & gemstone tv shopping network ;)

not buying that excuse huh... drat... :fist:

It was yet another one of those e-mails that get spread within the company like wild fire... too bad some of the stuff I get is really innappropriate to post.. there's some really weird stuff out there boys and girls :eek:

@stingerhs & RedHawke

...agreed... must..purge..images...from..head.. :headbump:

Originally posted by stingerhs

dude I didn't need that image

got.... to ..... get ....... it ........... out :headbump:headbump:headbump

*five hours later still can't get them out of my head*

:headbump:headbump:headbump

umm..err..uhh.. ;) hehehe...

Well, I do work at a jewelry & gemstone tv shopping network ;)

not buying that excuse huh... drat... :fist:

It was yet another one of those e-mails that get spread within the company like wild fire... too bad some of the stuff I get is really innappropriate to post.. there's some really weird stuff out there boys and girls :eek:

@stingerhs & RedHawke

...agreed... must..purge..images...from..head.. :headbump:

Those first pics were hillarious

Archived