67 members have voted

1. 1. who do you love the most????

• Miguel???
    • Ze Handmaiden???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another old thread! :lol:

Handmaiden wins. No contest. I'm a girl, and I still HATE AND DESPISE blonde bland little Mr. Prince Charming wanna-be with the bad accent. He's waaaaaay too easy to pry stuff out of. And he's naive. INCREDIBLY naive. (Way to go, Atton. Shoulda insisted that he not come along just a little harder...)

Handmaiden's pretty, and she's not automatically, "Oh, I love you! I'll do anything you say!" which really gets on my nerves. She has a great hairdo, too! I'm strongly tempted to get the handmaiden/fem Exile mod just so I won't have to put up with 'Meeeeeekul'. (Sorry, ever since I heard his name was Mical, I always think of the guy in K1 :lol:) If I can just avoid the dialog options that lead to the romance, it'd be really really fun...

Poor Disciple! He is losing this poll so bad! :lol:

Obviously, we're a little late...

Anyway, I put my cross next to Brianna. Firstly, I normally played TSL as a DSM (albeit as Mical a couple of times:D), so I have more familiarity with the Brianna character.

From what I could tell from my only canon playthrough (LSF), Brianna seems to be an immediately superior combatant, very useful in the early battles before hitting the prestige classes. She also has, in my opinion, a much better storyline. Mical's presence seemed to become rather redundant after a while, just another gun in the party, like Mandalore, or HK, T3, G0-T0...

Granted, if the deleted content had gone ahead, Mical may have been much more interesting, with the holocron hunt, etc. but as it stands, only Brianna's story really seems to get to a conclusion.

It is plain that Mical was to be to the female exile what Bastila was to the male Revan, especially in light of the deleted content, but I feel the character fails miserably.

And yes, Mical's doe-like naivety wore thin quite quickly - at least Brianna had a few good scraps with Atton and Visas!

Definitely Brianna. The story becomes so much richer with her and her subplot present. This is why I was insanely disappointed with Lucas Film's decision to canonize the Jedi Exile as a female since it removes all of that great content from the story.

hank God for Stoffe's "Handmaiden Choice for Females" mod! :D

Definitely Brianna. The story becomes so much richer with her and her subplot present. This is why I was insanely disappointed with Lucas Film's decision to canonize the Jedi Exile as a female since it removes all of that great content from the story. T

hank God for Stoffe's "Handmaiden Choice for Females" mod! :D

QFE

Archived