Home

It better work this time! - narfblat (narfblatius) vs. guybroom (Antonio)

guybroom

narfblatius tried to use his fists. However, Antonio's armor deflected the blow and narfblatius was injured. narfblatius lost 21 HP.
narfblatius taunts:

I'm not quite sure. After you become mad enough, click the box to the right after you get enough anger points and your attack says you are storming with anger. It might make you more likely to hit,

narfblatius used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Antonio. Antonio begins to taunt narfblatius! narfblatius's anger grows by 12.
narfblatius blasts:

it cut off part of what I said. to continue it:...or make your hit do more damage

Recalling time spent meditating in a cave, Antonio casts Intense Mediation in an attempt to heal his wounds. Intense Mediation is successful and heals 48 HP while costing 60 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, narfblatius casts Energy Blast on Antonio and deals 46 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.
narfblatius jabs:

You used 60 pts mana to repair what I did with 35 pts mana. Maybe you should get a damage spell instead.

narfblatius used the potion "Elixir" to gain full HP and MA. "I've never felt better", says narfblatius.
narfblatius shouts:

It said it was. Check all your folders, including your sent items. If that doesn't work, tell a moderator that your pm box is glitching

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, narfblatius casts Energy Blast on Antonio and deals 48 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast. Antonio has died!!
narfblatius blasts:

Well, I'll give you some RPG money after this battle.

Archived