Home

stasis or push?

jdbrose

yea i was leaning more towards push...but if it helps any i am a scoundrel 7/ jedi gaurdian. so i would like to utilize the sneak attack. also doesnt stasis stun the enemy for like twice as long as force wave?

I'd go with force push for the reasons mentionned by tk102. Force Wave is one of the rare offensive force powers you'll be able to use without penalty if you go LS. Maybe stasis stuns longer but it doesn't do damage: you still have to slice up your ennemy afterwards. Wave stuns and does damage.

You're a scoundrel/guardian, so I'd go with push/whirlwind/wave, and then put stun crystal's in your saber. If you were soldier or even scout then i'd say neither and just get powers that excentuate your physical prowess, but you're not, so I won't say that. :D

Be a traditionalist by going with Force Push. They don't do stasis in the movies!

And if you're going DS, go insanity. It's fun and cruel at the same time. :dev11: Although it doesn't do any damage, there are still plenty of DS offensive powers to make up for it, and you won't be limited to Force Wave.

My vote's gotta go with Push (or Force Wave eventually)...

I tend to play Guardians alot.. and with the extra Push... the Guardian's Force Jump takes effect :dev11:

Not only that, but as Derc had mentioned, it tends to seem more StarWars-ish...

(even LS can have a little devil on their shoulder) ;)

If you don't play Guardians, then if need be.. the wave can give you valuable "space" to either stim up.. or give you a headstart to run like a bat out of...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if its a late post reply... anyway

I'd go with statis if i play as a guardian, since you can damage more with saber then with force.

otherwise I'd go with Push, since I think its fun :p and sometimes (if I remember right) the opponment you are fighting get stunned, and therefor you gain more in push.

excuase my english

Archived