Home

Hey Swampies

Darth-Nasty

Hey just wanted to pop in and say hello cos i havent posted here in a very very long time about 3 years i think.

I just had a quick look over the board and didn't think i recognised many people. I think i remember Darth Groovy though, didn't you used to have a cool Bowie avatar?

Anyway this thread will probably be locked incase i put something good in it so this is one of my favourite pictures ever. I know its immature but i can't help but laugh when i see it. Anyone care to beat it?

pigeon.jpg

Originally posted by ZBomber

Click here for the thread

Nublets. :p

I've had enough of tyrion's actions. I find him vulgar and offensive therefore i have decided to leave.

Isn't that just lovely? :dozey::p

Oh well, welcome back Nasty. I've gotten a bit less vulgar I guess...but then that's partly because I died inside some time after you left.

:(

Christ. Last time I saw you Nasty, I was teh noob known as Jedi220.

Well...a lot has changed :D

Great to see you, Nasty ^_^

Originally posted by ZBomber

Click here for the thread

Nublets. :p

Wow cool you found my leaving thread i kinda assumed stuff that old would be deleted. I might go and see if i can find my old swamp olympics thread that was so fun to do.

man that really takes me back. its cool to see so many oldies here and thanks to all the people who joined after i left and have still said hello it means alot. its nice to be made to feel welcome.

i see that they finally allowed you to have pictures in your sigs and i wont have to sneakily paste mine in my message to make it look like one. (i got so many people ask how come i was allowed one :) )

well to fill you in been at uni for ages almost finshed now (finish exams on may 19th would you believe). will be getting 2mb broadband in about 2 months so when that comes round i will be a regular round here again cos you guys are so cool and brill.

Welcome Back, d00d. I'm one of t3h n00bs who makes t3h Swamper Lists. Pleas3d to m33t j00. My fri3nd tie arch1v3s themzor, j00 know. Check his s1te for the list and d3script10nz0r on t3h swamp13s.

And n0tz0r: T3h n3xt list be c4ll3d "Swampies List", not "Swampers List", me feel meek.

I remember you Darth Nasty, from the original line up of Darths that posted here back when it was still concidered cool to have a user name as "Darth So and So"

I remember when you left you had a party with Chimps wearing tuxedoes. How could anybody forget that?

I love it when my old brethren come back, then I don't have to feel so old anymore.

-=Chi3f=- came back a few weeks ago, remember him? He made all my avatars which have become so popular over the years. I can't ever use anything else at this point.

*rolls out the red carpet*

It was if you never left, and yeah as always....we kept the light on for ya.

Originally posted by Jed

I'm a n00b to the swamp and am starting to make a hut of my own here, but the posts I look at always have a post from Darth Nasty. It'll be sad to see you go, and I wish you nothing but the best.

(etc etc)

I'll shoot ne1 who steals ur avatar and sig with my biker scout gun :D

Oh, how time has changed you, Jed. :D

Archived