Home

Bith Scientist

Rekoil

anybody remember that bith scientist who wants your help on nar shaddaa but then gets killed. you know those two doors that you cannot pass without that unlock doors mod well the other day i was playing again and i noticed i there was an invisible barrier stopping me from going through to the other side but it dissapeared once the bith dude gets killed. i think that that area had something to do with that quest. i felt i had to share this with you guys

its my birthday on sunday :p

Originally posted by Aleggy

umm thanks for that piece of info

i might be online on sunday but just in case im not

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REKOIL

Ditto!

I'll have to look into this bith Scientist, i remember meeting him, but my save game was currupted so i had to start again, but i'll remember to keep my eyes and ears out for it.

Have a Good B-Day Bud :thumbsup:

MattCole

I beleive that the quest is over when you find the severed arm of the Bith scientist in his quarters in the flophouse because I beleive you get a new journal entry then or the one for that quest goes away. Since the Bith dude is dead *and his droid is gone* there is noone to give the stuff to so theres no way to complete the quest. It wouldve been neat though if you couldve used the equipment left over in the Bith's place.

Those two extra doors outside in the docks that are locked really dont go anywhere except a couple of rooms with some containers and useless terminals. More to satisfy curiousity than anything else.

:D just so you guys know theres some equipment in there too but yeh ur right there is nothing else to do after you get the datapad. and you dont really need spoiler tags since its really just an unfinished bonus quest

Originally posted by Rekoil

:D just so you guys know theres some equipment in there too but yeh ur right there is nothing else to do after you get the datapad. and you dont really need spoiler tags since its really just an unfinished bonus quest

Maybe some Experimenting with KOtOR Savegame Editor (KSE) Can jump a certain quest so its possible to finish the Quest, i'm not sure, but i do love KSE, so when i get to Nar Shaddaa i've got two things i need to try out.

MattCole

just so you guys know theres some equipment in there too but yeh ur right there is nothing else to do after you get the datapad. and you dont really need spoiler tags since its really just an unfinished bonus quest

Most of the equipment though since its random you can probably find elsewhere in the game or get it by cheating so really the bonus area is just for satisfying a curious mind :) I just cant seem to get it why the game has so many useless areas that are complete when the developers couldve spent their time working on the unfinished parts of the game that actually served a purpose. I also dont like it how in alot of areas there are many containers but only one or two really work because the rest dont have anything in them or you cant even click on them.

I had always thought that signal from GOTO's yacht had to do with the HK-50 droids because they were part of the exchange and GOTO somehow controlled them from there. That Bith scientist mustve found it and been snooping around looking at it so much and the exchange caught on and thats why they killed him.

Originally posted by DarthVandar205

I had always thought that signal from GOTO's yacht had to do with the HK-50 droids because they were part of the exchange and GOTO somehow controlled them from there. That Bith scientist mustve found it and been snooping around looking at it so much and the exchange caught on and thats why they killed him.

It can't be from the yacht because the scientist said the signal was transmitted from the center of the planet.

Archived