Home

Our Ghost Neighbor

kipperthefrog

Originally posted by Chase Windu

I see that you're new at this. He should have a stripper and a pizza sent to his house. But first plant some sort of spy video camera or something in case something bad happend and you need evidence for something. Plus you could use the tape for your own personal use.;)

Heh you mean put a spy camera and tape recorded inside the pizza? If he eats it we'll probably get to see whats inside his body! Maybe some micro chip which causes him to act all weird?

I see that you're new at this. He should have a stripper and a pizza sent to his house. But first plant some sort of spy video camera or something in case something bad happend and you need evidence for something. Plus you could use the tape for your own personal use.;)

Heh you mean put a spy camera and tape recorded inside the pizza? If he eats it we'll probably get to see whats inside his body! Maybe some micro chip which causes him to act all weird?

*bangs head on desk*

No. no. no.

Plant a camera near a window or in the guys garbage that he has laying around.or just have the hooker/stripper plant one. If the guy kils her then you gots your evidence. If he does the deed with her then you can keep if for your own personal use. If the guy does the deed and then kills or kills then does the deed (which is even more perverted) then you could use it for both evidence and for your own personal use....and to put it on the net for all to see. You could even start a pay site and make money.

Great!:D

I happen to have a spy camera like this:Clicky

the little quarter size camera is attatchable to a 9 volt battery (or wall outlet) and the rest of the equipment is for reciving signel and hooking it to VCR, PC Etc...

I put my quarter size camera in a 6 inch stuffed donald duck doll.

Seriusly that would be illeagal.

Archived