Home

How much of a Star Wars Geek are you?

Ok, I think we've all noticed the immense ammount of Star Wars junk coming out for the "last movie". I don't have much money but I've been buy a lot of it. I've got keychains, dolls, action figures, candy lightsabers, M&Ms packages, bumper stickers, special game controllers, the "send off this many UPCs with $ and get stuff", posters, clothes, and who knows what else because it's all in a huge pile here in my room. (It's begining to rival my Star Trek collection.)

Is anybody else this crazy about Star Wars? Or simply, this crazy? (Check my sig for what my dad said about my collection of stuff.)

I even just had my hair cut so that when I put my hair up in a ponytail I'll look like the PC for KotOR 1 I made (see my avatar or download it from my website).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. :D My friends tell me I'm not obsessed with STAR WARS - They tell me I'm possessed by it.

I don't buy any STAR WARS merchandise, since there isn't much point in it, and I'm way too old for action figures. However, I have memorized STAR WARS' 30,000 year history.

People think it's strange. I don't know why. Actually, people think I have serious problems and think I should seek counseling (seriously.)

Isn't that odd? :confused: What's wrong with giving two - hour lectures on STAR WARS?

I am a mega STAR WARS geek... AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!

Originally posted by stingerhs

mostly casual. i thoroughly enjoy the movies and some of the games. as far as me dressing up as a character or collecting memoribilia, i'll leave that to everyone else. ;)

:wstupid:

@ Devon no comment:cool:

well I'm more of a DBZ nut than starwars but as for knowlege i know alot just not to Emporer devons point and what time is not spent learning and gaming is spent on starwars and other intrests

I do not have any memoribilia or anything like that, but I am pretty devoted to Star Wars. Every day during my study hall i go to the library to go on the internet to this site or another star wars site. I play sw video games every day (when i get the chance). I know a lot fo characters that their names do not appear in the movies. Yes, I'm pretty devoted to star wars. I hope I never see the end of it. :D

mostly casual. i thoroughly enjoy the movies and some of the games. as far as me dressing up as a character or collecting memoribilia, i'll leave that to everyone else. ;)

That about sums it up for me too. I have a star wars wallpaper on my PC and I embarrass my kids at the movie theaters when the Ep III trailer comes on, but that's about the extent of it.

Originally posted by Liverandbacon

You want to see a star wars geek? Looking at this site made me discover that I am not nearly as SW obsessed as I thought!

I could never do that do my beloved Mustang.... But I do have a "My Other Transport Is The Millennium Falcon" sign hanging on the back passenger glass and 4 white decal/stickers on my back windshield including a Rebel symbol. (For the curious, the other three are the Beatles, the Rolling Stones icon, and the Star Trek emblem.)

I haven't went around dressed up as a character or anything but I do have some Star Wars T-Shirts. I also have some black go-go boots that I wear all the time (boots that are worn in just about every old sci-fi show/movie like Star Wars and Star Trek). I mostly wear those because they make me look 3 inches taller though....

Funny story: I wore a new Star Wars shirt I just got with a gold Vader helmet on the chest of the shirt. Some guy walks up to me, looks at my chest and says "nice Vader". Without loosing a beat, I looked down at him and said "nice lightsaber". I then walked off pondering his shocked face.

Best thing about being a Star Wars geek: being the only 20 year old to walk around Toys'R'Us looking for toys for themself...

I collect the figures, games, calendars, some of the books, soundtracks. i think i have more figures than any star wars thing though. XD i picked up 3 different grievous figures...still got like 4 more to get, but no money. :D

• 1 month later...

Lets see how much a Star Wars fanatic I am.

Well basically I have every action figure and such except from EIII.

and a bunch of other random exciting things so yeah, I am pretty much a "Star Wars Geek" as you say.

Originally posted by Liverandbacon

You want to see a star wars geek? Looking at this site made me discover that I am not nearly as SW obsessed as I thought!

There is something wrong when that happens...

I have some stuff, but not a moving truck full... That is not right! Now I can't get those cars out of my head... :D

Someone should write a letter! :D

i've never bought any of the merchandise, although sometimes when bored my friends and i will deul in the toys r uswith the sabers without buying any until we get kicked out.

one thing i am kinda proud of is that while waiting in line for epIII (outside in the rain all friggin day) I won star wars trivial pursuit against a guy who had mandalorian and imperial tattoos (including a tattoo that actually said a sentence in that star wars language)

The winning question was who is the first person Luke talks to in ep IV

Beru Lars

mostly casual. i thoroughly enjoy the movies and some of the games. as far as me dressing up as a character or collecting memoribilia, i'll leave that to everyone else.

The same. Though I do buy a figure of Obi Wan & Anakin & Luke & Vader from each film. Thats about it though.

Archived