Home

Varactyl

• 4 months later...
Man do you really want people to do vehicles when any mapper puts even the original vehicles in any map??? i find people doesn't really enjoy with the new vehicles..

So what was the point of making the Raptors?

And I enjoy using Vehicles, and NPC's in maps, I have used the raptors in 2 different maps, although one was one of my first maps, and the other was never released.

And what about all those flight arena's? and KOTOR fligt school? and NabooHills 2.1? and Battle Over Coruscant?

What do you call those things you fly and drive?

I love new vehicles and have experimented with even Hatrus' jets.

Plenty of people could use vehicles in maps, I just think they dont want to wait for the author's of the vehicles to give permission.

well i've only played KOTOR and naboohills, i have the rest of the maps you're saying and i haven't seen a server with more than 3 people playing one of those maps. And the raptor, well, at that time i thought that it would be usefull but now i haven't seen it yet in any map, even sjc's jurasic park doesn't have it..and the ATPT i made too, i haven't seen it yet in any map as well as the AT-AT...what i mean, much work for almost no use of them.

Well when BOC came out there where lots of people playing on it, but who wants to empty there base folder of all vehicle to play on a map like that every day?

I used your ATPT and the ATAT in one of my own maps, although I made them extremely boring and so it isn't popular, but I saw one server playing the map once...

It all depends on how much you want it, did you make the ATPT and other vehicles for someone else? or for yourself?

If you made it for them, maybe you should get someone who can map well to make a good map with them in it.

If you made it for yourself, then the work should have been worth it, as you should enjoy it.

No, but I was thinking about making one to go with my wheelbike...

Although I have yet to do organics in any modelling program.

And I'm kinda busy with projects as it is, cant figure out why my .skin files wont work...

But I may get to it someday, as long as no one else makes one first, although as light ninja says, the demand for vehicles has dropped, and so I might be the only one thinking about making one.

Archived