Home

Episode 3 Rating In Your Country ??

Astrotoy7

I understand that Ep3 has PG13 in the US ?? So kids under 13 have to be accompanied by an adult ??

The rating for Ep3 in australia has just been announced....it is rated M 15+ ... Some theatres enforce this differently.... some require ID be shown, others require that kids under 15 be accompanied by parents, but it is not actually legally unrestricted. There is a separate category for that the MA 15+ (which is mature accompanied and is legally restricted)

I am wondering what it is in the UK/elswhere ? IIRC, to keep the rating at PG(or its equivalent) the scene of Jango headbutting Obi had to be taken out for AOTC..... ridiculous :p

mtfbwya

Not official, but it should be either U or U/A here in India. Both make no difference and everybody is accepted. U/A is just sort of like a warning for parents. A, on the other hand is strictly 18+. Seeing all the promos and lines their using in the papers and all, I don't think they'll go far enough to make it A. Speaking of promos, I found the "Rise Lord Vader" ad at the back of a public bus...

Archived